Su-27P Flanker B, Hobby Boss 1/48

OK, finally I had time to take pics and edit them...

Rather happy with how the Flanker turned out..of course there are small issues here and there but on the whole I´m pleased.
It got me a Brons at C4 at Malmö so I guess others like it too ( it didn´t get squat here in gothenburg in september ...
guess they didn´t like it 😜 ) 😛

It was a very pleasing build, it went together nicely and the small incorrections in the kit itself were survivable. 
I added a wee bit of aftermarket to it like engines, bang seat, pitot tube and static dischargers (that seem to fall off all 
over the place), wheels and nice decals  from Linden hill.
I tried both MRP and AKAN paints for the first time and I like both...tho I think i fell in love with MRP 😛

Anyways here are loads of lovely pictures 😄

Cheers and thanx all for folowing the build

DSC_4518_zpslk4n2zhp.jpg

DSC_4520_zps11t0z0zf.jpg

DSC_4522_zpszpvqovx7.jpg

DSC_4524_zpsh9ylx7mq.jpg

DSC_4526_zpsd3tsisk1.jpg

DSC_4528_zpszdliwzvq.jpg

DSC_4530_zpsxe85u2fg.jpg

DSC_4533_zpsnjewsxqy.jpg

DSC_4535_zpskjwhp85l.jpg

DSC_4537_zpsauvrbtsa.jpg

DSC_4539_zpswmhi5kbi.jpg

DSC_4541_zpsgjfhhuu8.jpg

More in part 2

26 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Wow that is spectacular Aigore. Ive always been under the impression that the HB Flanker had issues that made it an unpopular kit. After seeing this however I'd have to say it looks great! Wonderful job. 

Thanx Zach 😄

It has a few issues but not as many as the academy kit so unless GWH makes a Flanker series this is the best vanilla flanker in 1/48th scale

On 11/14/2019 at 4:37 PM, Sebastijan said:

Good job, mate! Try to set the correct white ballance before next photoshoot (or after in edit) as the pics are way too warm and because the pics are underexposed due to black background, the photos really doesn't do her justice.

Thanx Seb 😄

The background is really grey, I made it black while editing….but you´re right they are a bit too warm, oh well better pics next time 😛 

I shoot in RAW so I pretty much set everything while editing in Lightroom so I could easily fix the pix, but then I´d have to upload them again...but  I´m too lazy 😛

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Thadeus said:

Lovelly build. Just how I picture a Flanker. Slightly dirty, with some paint faded. A true machine that might bend, yet not brake. Awesome!

Thanx Thadeus 😄

precisely, it is made to function....not be polished in a hangar 😄