ARC Site Won't Load Properly....

Forum Problem solution.
If you are having a problem with the ARC forums not displaying correctly, please follow this info below from ARC forum member Mstor.
"I figured it out. If you are experiencing the problem where the formatting of the forum is basically gone and is all text, do the following. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and find the link labeled "Theme". Click on it and select "Old ARC (default)". That fixed the problem for me."

20 hours ago, SBARC said:

Forum Problem solution.
If you are having a problem with the ARC forums not displaying correctly, please follow this info below from ARC forum member Mstor.
"I figured it out. If you are experiencing the problem where the formatting of the forum is basically gone and is all text, do the following. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and find the link labeled "Theme". Click on it and select "Old ARC (default)". That fixed the problem for me."

I tried that but it didn't work for me. The forum seems to be working properly now.

Chris

On 11/10/2019 at 12:24 AM, SBARC said:

Forum Problem solution.

Hi Steve, this was happening to mine browser too... and the tip above worked out properly, everything is ok now.

Regards.

JM

On 11/9/2019 at 3:47 PM, USNChief said:

Why is the ARC page loading like this and how do I fix it?  Its like this at work too. 

It looks like the style sheet ( .css ) isn’t loading properly. 

I’m no expert but I would guess it is an obsolete or possibly brand new html string in the css file that current browsers may / may not support.  Loading the “old theme” most likely loads a different css that is compatible with more browsers.  

In other words I think it’s browser specific, nothing a site admin can fix. 

Posting issues again today. 😡😡 I added a new WIP thread this morning with text and pics, no problems. Come back a few hours later to add new text and pics and I got the "Internal Server Issue" screen AGAIN !!! I really wish SOMEONE could figure this out and fix it. This is becoming very frustrating to say the least.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Now I´m getting asked if I want to download the homepage when I try to access aircraftresourcecenter.com. Message says "You want to open the following file: Type: text/x-server-parsed-html (214 KB)"....

HAJO