Latest Bandai 1/144 Millennium Falcon

Looks like the Bandai 1/144 Millennium Falcon from The Rise of Skywalker is already out.  They’ve gone back to the round radar dish (since the rectangular dish was knocked off in TLJ) so it looks more like the original trilogy MF.  Anyone know the main differences from the ESB/ROTJ Falcon?

https://www.culttvmanshop.com/Millennium-Falcon--The-Rise-Skywalker--1144--from-Bandai-_p_4921.html

Edited by Dave Williams

Awesome, thanks for posting! Should be a great kit.

Just one thing I notice, and perhaps they address it in the new movie, but the lower gun turret should be missing it's gun, it was destroyed in the Force Awakens. (or am I mis-remembering?) Honestly I forgot to even look much at it in The Last Jedi. 

Edited by niart17

Yeah, I do believe you are correct. For some reason in my mind it was later knocked completely off, but thinking back I think I'm wrong about that. I do like that they make changes to it and those changes usually are consistent from a story point of view. 

I'll be honest here and say it looks like the original falcon. Aside from the dish, i can't see anything different to the ROTJ falcon but then Im not an expert on these things. It looks like the original falcon to me. In TLJ  the guns got knocked about pretty bad on the salty planet but after that I wouldn't know the difference between that one and the falcon in ROTJ . 

• 4 months later...

I just finished the "The Last Jedi" with the rectangular dish and was extremely impressed with it.  The shape, the cockpit proportions and overall detail were incredible for 1/144 or anyscale for that fact.  My only critique is that it is only accurate for the new trilogy as the sidewall panels are not accurate for the original studio 5-footer or 36-incher.  Aside from that, a well engineered kit.

https://scontent.flas1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/91795692_10159849220099782_8157816231542390784_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=6yARnOJsMpUAX_4iQp0&_nc_ht=scontent.flas1-2.fna&oh=c2a84e67563081d48c5ae1c7565b44b6&oe=5EB71091