Vietnam Helicopter Reference Pictures - Now with additional pics

From the wonderful internet photo sharing site called "e-bay" here are some pictures I recently downloaded.  Thought they would be of interest to builders of Vietnam era helicopters as there are a wide variety of details and settings.  Most, but not all are from a poster named "tlparke" and are labled  "A Co 1st Aviation Bn 1st Inf Div - III Corps AO".  I don't know the poster or any of the people in the pics, but THANK YOU for providing these pictures.

THESE PICTURES HAVE BEEN GREATLY REDUCED IN RESOLUTION TO FIT ON THE PAGE.  IF ANYBODY WANTS FULL RESOLUTION, PM ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.

s-l1600 (7)a.jpg

s-l1600 (29)a.jpg

Edited by Cubs2jets

s-l1600 (27)a.jpg

Door gunner's station.  Note gunner has modified oxygen mask on with no hose.  I assume this is to cut down wind noise in microphone.  Note also smoke grenades on support pole and ammo box.

s-l1600 (49)a.jpg

Edited by Cubs2jets

Ive got quite a few I've picked up from Tonya over the years. I'm not sure where she gets her immense amount of focused material but she's one of the few that offers some very consistent and rare imagery as photos or 35mm slides.  I recognize some of the others as reprints from VHPA and unit websites.