Flying Leathernecks Decals FL48019 AH-1Z Marine Skid Kid Zulu's

Art file was emailed to Microscale yesterday and should be available in late December.

5.5 x 8.0 inch sheet includes markings for 13 AH-1Z's and covers all current HMLA squadrons operating the Helo. Designed for the Kittyhawk kit.

Retail will be $15.00 

FL48019-AH-1-Z-Marine-Skid-Kid-Zulus.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I received an email from Microscale stating the sheet will ship on or about the 8th of January, which means they'll get to me a few days after that. Placement guides are being finalized and will be ready for printing next week. 

They are available for pre-order on the site and will be available from Spruebrothers, Hannants and Luckymodel.

• 1 month later...

Decals shipped on the 21st from Microscale and will be here on Monday, the 27th. Will pack and ship all pre-orders beginning on Wednesday the 29th. Tuesday is my birthday and will be out for the day.

Dave, 

I just wanted to let you know that I got your decals last night (I had pre-ordered) and they look great! I'm right at the gloss coat of my AH-1Z so perfect timing! I highly recommend! Just have to figure out which one to do! 👍

Thanks, 

Dave Y. 

1 hour ago, Yarm6 said:

Dave, 

I just wanted to let you know that I got your decals last night (I had pre-ordered) and they look great! I'm right at the gloss coat of my AH-1Z so perfect timing! I highly recommend! Just have to figure out which one to do! 👍

Thanks, 

Dave Y. 

Please post or send photos when you're done, we'd love to see them! Thank you for your purchase as well!

1 hour ago, Dave Roof said:

Please post or send photos when you're done, we'd love to see them! Thank you for your purchase as well!

Sure thing! It's coming along pretty well. 

Any particular scheme you would vote the best? I'm having a hard time choosing, they are all great. Though I'm partial to a Pendleton cobra since my good buddy was stationed there in the early 2000s.

11 hours ago, Yarm6 said:

Sure thing! It's coming along pretty well. 

Any particular scheme you would vote the best? I'm having a hard time choosing, they are all great. Though I'm partial to a Pendleton cobra since my good buddy was stationed there in the early 2000s.

HMLA-267; Yankee Air Pirates forever!

8 hours ago, Whiskey said:

HMLA-267; Yankee Air Pirates forever!

👍 My 5 year old daughter saw the sheet on my workbench last night and said 'ooh I like the pirate flag and little person flag'. It may have to be one of those! Thanks! 

Dave

Edited by Yarm6