F-15X/EX Super Advanced Eagle 2040c

Soooooo much boom! That's a lot of armament on that thing man, it's like all the unlimited weapons from a video game in real life! Looks cool.

On a side note you should probably post this in the "Display Case" or "Critique Corner" sub-forums as that's typically where finished works go for viewing and comments.

14 hours ago, Whiskey said:

Soooooo much boom! That's a lot of armament on that thing man, it's like all the unlimited weapons from a video game in real life! Looks cool.

On a side note you should probably post this in the "Display Case" or "Critique Corner" sub-forums as that's typically where finished works go for viewing and comments.

Thanks! I was trying put all its type of armament into one as much as possible and didn't expect it turn out like that, 😂. In fact, I believe the F-15EX can carry all of them easily due to 29,000 lbs massive of armament payload capability based on what Boeing claimed on their official website so. Besides, I do have the display case for it, but just because I currently working a diorama so I just leave it in like that.