VF-114 F-14A Vark Of Arabia, ECM blisters or not?

Hi Guys,

A couple of questions about the VF-114 jet from Fightertown Decals sheet, Fightertown USA part 2.

Did F-14A BUNO 159608 have the ECM blisters in 1991 or not?

In all my books and internet searches I only can find photos of it in the 1988 time period and it does NOT have the ECM gear. The Fightertown profiles show it with ECM gear under the wing gloves and on the boat tail but I would like to confirm this is correct.

What inside of what tail did it wear the CVW 11 badge?

The decal placement guide does not show what inner tail this is on.

Would anyone have photos of NH-100 during Desert Storm as the Vark of Arabia?

I would love to see them!

Many thanks as always.

Tom

It did have the blisters. We goofed and used the Buno from an earlier CAG Jet. There’s another thread about it here somewhere...  CAG11 badge is on the inside of the right tail. There’s very few shots of this jet from the ODS cruise. I used a cruise book with a few shots to piece it together. 

Brian 

2 hours ago, Brian P: Fightertown Decals said:

It did have the blisters. We goofed and used the Buno from an earlier CAG Jet. There’s another thread about it here somewhere...  CAG11 badge is on the inside of the right tail. There’s very few shots of this jet from the ODS cruise. I used a cruise book with a few shots to piece it together. 

Brian 

Thanks Brian,

Does the jet have the aerial refuelling probe door on or off?

I have one photo of what might be the same jet  minus the nose art and with the probe door removed. Squadron line up pic with all aircrew in Tan flight suits so I assume circa ODS era.  I wouldn't mind building one like that as I never have.

Thanks for the help.