New Decals 1/48 F-4 Phantoms (data, USMC, & VF-154)

Three new AOA decal sheets covering the F-4B & F-4J Phantom:

48-013 - Phantom Airframe Data (Stencil Type) - F-4B & F-4J Panels & Markings
48-014 - Spooks from the Beach - USMC F-4B/F-4J Phantoms in the Vietnam War (this release also includes sheet 48-013)
48-015 - VF-154 Black Knights - USN F-4J Phantoms in the Vietnam War & the Cold War

Will be early 2020 release.

These are available now (Dec 30) at  www.AOAdecals.com

COVER-48013.jpg

COVER-48014.jpg

COVER-48015.jpg

Edited by ziggyfoos
10 minutes ago, Narciarz said:

Hi.

Ziggyfoos I would like to take this opportunity to ask you.

Are you going to issue decals for A-7 Corsair II from Vietnam War in 1/32 and 1/48 scale ?

thx.

I had started to but ended up scrubbing it for a couple reasons, mainly because I didn't have success finding good airframe data info and also that the only 1/32 A-7 kit option was the E variant, and misshapen kit besides.

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 12:18 PM, aircal62 said:

These are excellent looking decals.   I too agree on some Viet Nam A-7's, at least in 48th and 72nd.  There are no early A-7A/B's decals out there and the Hasegawa kit is not hard to back date to an A-7A.

Thanks. Trust me I'd like to do Vietnam A-7s, but without getting airframe data/stencil info I'm reluctant to do any to only provide the squadrons markings.

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2020 at 2:43 AM, Grand Toad said:

My set arrives Friday. This puts the Academy F-4B to the front of the line. I've wanted to build a VMFA-323 F-4B for years. 

Thanks for order and hope it meets your expectation. Would love to see the build.

On 1/4/2020 at 2:37 AM, ziggyfoos said:

Thanks. Trust me I'd like to do Vietnam A-7s, but without getting airframe data/stencil info I'm reluctant to do any to only provide the squadrons markings.

Thanks for order and hope it meets your expectation. Would love to see the build.

My set arrived a day late because our mailman was too lazy to go to our apartment Friday.

Spooks From The Beach is a great set of decals. The artwork is top notch, as is the printing (typical Cartograph and Microscale). The carrier is cut very close to the edge of the artwork. Eighteen variations of USMC Phantoms to choose from. Most excellent.