Kitty Hawk FJ-2 Fury has been released

37 minutes ago, xavi84 said:

I saw that, but for some reason, I'm skeptical about something that I've only seen for sell on eBay. 

People have it in their hands already so it is released and out there. Try some of the on line stores too.

1 hour ago, Solo said:

19 USD for 1:48 model kit with shipping? Amazing...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/163945807981

I believe something is going on with those deals.  I have tried multiple times to get the kits at prices that low and in the end nothing happens and don't get the kits.

The only reason I keep doing it is because I know my money back is guaranteed.

I actually couldn't order the Fury this time because I previously ordered another kit from the same seller and he doesn't allow you to order more than one kit in 10 days.

Juan

Guys, again.

There already was a thread going on about the releasement of the Kitty Hawk 1/48 FJ-2 Fury kit. Please, go to that thread instead, to further post about this kit, lest we have several other threads concerning the thoughts of other modellers with regard to this very same subject everytime.

It's getting a lot irritating as of late to come to this section to see several threads opened regarding the same subject. Such a bandwith waste.

18 minutes ago, Hubbie Marsten said:

Guys, again.

There already was a thread going on about the releasement of the Kitty Hawk 1/48 FJ-2 Fury kit. Please, go to that thread instead, to further post about this kit, lest we have several other threads concerning the thoughts of other modellers with regard to this very same subject everytime.

It's getting a lot irritating as of late to come to this section to see several threads opened regarding the same subject. Such a bandwith waste.

Don't let it bother you Hubbie. Usually one or the other of the thread comes to dominate the discussion. Pick one and ignore the other, or don't. Its not worth getting worked up about and with the networks we have today, there is no bandwidth wasted. Might have been true back in the days of achingly slow modems. Don't know how old you are, but my first modem was 300 baud. I watched as each letter was drawn as it was received. Even when we finally got 19200 baud, just before DSL kicked in, it still took ages to download pictures. Now I have 200Mb speeds. My, how things have changed.

4 hours ago, solher1 said:

I believe something is going on with those deals.  I have tried multiple times to get the kits at prices that low and in the end nothing happens and don't get the kits.

The only reason I keep doing it is because I know my money back is guaranteed.

I actually couldn't order the Fury this time because I previously ordered another kit from the same seller and he doesn't allow you to order more than one kit in 10 days.

Juan

This one is a total scam. The give away is that all of the feedback is for very low priced items.... mostly $2 and under. The seller is pumping up their feedback in order to sucker you into buying something that you will never get. Buy this and say goodbye to your money... or more likely, ebay's money. But why sign up for the hassle? Fred K.