Hawker Hunter F.Mk.9 and some bombs

I am making Hawker Hunter from italeri/Academy 1:48. My plan is to paint her as RAF or Jordanian Air Forces plane, but I know nothing about ordnance of such aircrafts.
There are few bombs in the box (with no information about it), but I wish to hook up those resin bombs from ResKit, and my only question is: is it good to use those bombs?
Anyone can help?

29969_rd.jpg

29969_rd.jpg

Yes, you can fit bombs to your Hunter. They can carry 1000lb and 500lb size, which are both in the kit, but are not that good. If you must use bombs use the resin ones. That said bombs are a rare fit on a Hunter, I think I have only seen 1 pic of a bomb equipped one, but it's your model. If you do fit them I think you should only use 2.

----------------------

Solo, I was watching a tv show on the Cold War and there was a segment on a coup in Chile that had video of 2 Chilean Hunters doing multiple bomb runs on a government building, maybe a presidential palace or such. Don’t know what mk the Hunters were or what bombs but it was interesting to see. 

On 11/24/2019 at 4:55 PM, Solo said:

Or maybe yo know real name of them?

It is my understanding that British free-fall bomb nomenclature depends upon the casing/tail, fusing and explosive, so it is almost impossible to know the exact name of those shown in the picture. Those are normally just called 1,000lb H.E. bombs, in absence of the exact nomenclature.