Targeting pods used on F14Ds

Hi all.  This for the F14 fans out there

Does anyone know if the F14D used the AQ/AAQ litening 28(v) targeting pod?  I know the used the lantirn, but just interested to know if they also used the litening pod?

Anyone with any knowledge on the F14D I would appreciate you guys letting me know

Cheers

2 hours ago, Modelkeenfan said:

Hi all.  This for the F14 fans out there

Does anyone know if the F14D used the AQ/AAQ litening 28(v) targeting pod?  I know the used the lantirn, but just interested to know if they also used the litening pod?

Anyone with any knowledge on the F14D I would appreciate you guys letting me know

Cheers

No, the Tomcat only used the LANTRIN Pod.

Ok thanks for the reply.  I want to make a 1/32 trumpeter F14D bombcat and I'm looking for a 1/32 lantirn pod.  The kit has one but I'd rather a more detailed resin one.  You dont have one to sell by any chance or know of anyone with o e to sell?  Ive also posted a thread in buy,sell or swap to see if I can get one.

26 minutes ago, Modelkeenfan said:

Ok thanks for the reply.  I want to make a 1/32 trumpeter F14D bombcat and I'm looking for a 1/32 lantirn pod.  The kit has one but I'd rather a more detailed resin one.  You dont have one to sell by any chance or know of anyone with o e to sell?  Ive also posted a thread in buy,sell or swap to see if I can get one.

Sorry I don't, I do 1/72 scale and am not familiar with any 1/32 scale after market stuff.

The only 1/32 Lantirn pod I could find anything about is the one that Teknics used to make. Unfortunately, it is out of production. Your only hope would be for it to pop up on eBay or for someone on the forums to have one they would part with. I suggest asking over at the LSP forum.

Here's a review:

http://www.kitreview.com/reviews/lantirnreviewdw_1.htm