Jump to content
ARC Discussion Forums

Sign in to follow this  
Roger C, Hanks

F16c Thunderbird 1:32 tamiya

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, Roger C, Hanks said:

Looking to sell this model, how much would it cost? How do I find buyers? All the pieces are their, but no instructions.

Are the decals included?  I have been wanting to build one of these- how much are you asking for it?

Where are you located?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, lyonkubb said:

Are the decals included?  I have been wanting to build one of these- how much are you asking for it?

Where are you located?

 

Yes. They are. I would send some pics but I don't know how to do that on this forum. We were trying to find prices ourselves. Do you have an offer? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The current going rate on eBay is between $180 - $225 for sold items in the last 3 months.  As you're minus the instructions, you might knock a few dollars off that range.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 9:08 AM, lockheed2004 said:

The current going rate on eBay is between $180 - $225 for sold items in the last 3 months.  As you're minus the instructions, you might knock a few dollars off that range.

I was hope to find one for under $100.  I had not looked for a while- You can make a lot more coin than that! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, lyonkubb said:

I was hope to find one for under $100.  I had not looked for a while- You can make a lot more coin than that! 

 

Good luck finding one for $100 Mike...... they're all over ebay for $350, but seldom less right now. Like you, I'd love to get my hands on one, but $200+ eh.... no! Fred K.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...