Hey guys,

after a long hiatus, I am back to building. I was on the forums a long time ago and can't remember my old sign in, but used to be known as paul.nortness here. God, it's got to be close to 10 years now. I had a shelf collapse with about $2000 worth of built models completely written off and it was hard to get back into the swing, so I turned to cars and dabbled in sci-fi.

I just picked up a Trumpy F-14B and it's gotten the aircraft juices flowing, so the first place I came was here!

If you're the guy I'm thinking of, you're from the Tacoma area aren't you? Regardless, welcome back to ARC, and I'm sorry to hear about your shelf falling. I remember when the heartache I felt when my wife's cat knocked off a shelf with two mediocre models I built on it. 

Aaron 

Hi Paul,

I poked around the database and couldn't find your  paul.nortness    account

if you know what e-mail you were using for that account, I can do a search that way.

Send the info to me at  sheb@telus.net  and I will see if I can help

Steve Bamford

ARC

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Steve,

Thanks for the attempt.....turns out I am a moron and my old account was PNW_Modeler...not paul.nortness

I was able to find my handle in a completed GB thread that I remember participating in and remembered the password!

1 hour ago, PNW_Modeler said:

Hey Steve,

Thanks for the attempt.....turns out I am a moron and my old account was PNW_Modeler...not paul.nortness

I was able to find my handle in a completed GB thread that I remember participating in and remembered the password!

I found this in the admin side of things for your account...

Display name changed to PNW_Modeler (previously paul.nortness).
July 14, 2010  

So it was paul.nortness originally.

Do you want me to combine your 2 accounts  (bring all your posts under 1 account)  nortran11 and PNW_Modeler and give them the promani..... e-mail address or ?

Two accounts can't have the same e-mail address.

5 hours ago, PNW_Modeler said:

Steve, that would be great thanks!

And thank you....it's great to be back. I'm managing the Hobbytown in Everett for the last few years and have been building cars and sci-fi, finally got bit by the airplane bug again

I'll adjust your account later.  Got to go out then head off to work first.

Ok Paul both accounts are merged.  Your nortran11 is now gone and all posts from that account were put under the PNW_Modeler account.  I changed the e-mail on the PNW_Modeler to your proma.....   e-mail address.

Let me know if I can be of further help.