Flying Leathernecks Decals "Black Friday" with a twist.....

A Black Friday sale with a slight twist!

With three new decal sheets coming within the next couple of months, it is time to move some other sheets, have a bit of fun and put some model money in your pocket for Christmas and beyond!

Here are the details.

I have pulled the following sheets from the stock shelves :

40 x FL35001 AH-1Z Marine Skid Kid Zulu's
30 x FL48002 CH-53E Super Stallions and the Nekkid Lady
30 x FL48007 EA-6B Jammin' Jarheads

1 (one) copy of each sheet has a winning ticket inside, each with a secret number and phrase. 1 (one) ticket will win you a $250.00 Gift Certificate to Spruebrothers. 1 (one) ticket will win you a $150.00 Gift Cert. to Spruebrothers and 1 (one) ticket will win you a $100.00 Gift Cert. to Spruebrothers.

Should you receive a sheet with a winning ticket, simply verify the number and phrase and your Gift Certificate will be purchased and the details sent to you via email.

RULES

*****PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY*****

**Important**
1. All 100 sheets must sell by Midnight on Friday, the 20th of December.
***In the event all of the sheets do not sell, all orders will be refunded by Monday, the 23rd of December.

**More Important**
2. Should all 100 sheets sell by or before the 20th, ALL will be shipped together once the final sheet is sold.

**Even More Importanter** 1f603.png
3. Please read and understand rule 2.........The orders will not be shipped until the last of the 100 sheets has been sold.
- This is to ensure that everyone receives their orders within a day or so of each other.

Sheets in stock at Spruebrothers, Hannants, Luckymodel or listed on Ebay are NOT part of this offer.

*****Updates will be posted here as the sheet numbers get lower. Any and All sheets sold after the 100 will be refunded. However, every attempt will be made to get the word out that all 100 have been spoken for (should that be the case).

----------------

*****VERY IMPORTANT*****

***To place your order/enter***

Each sheet is $20.00 plus $3.50 for shipping within the US. For outside the US, please add $7.00 ($27.00 total) for shipping.

Should you choose to order more than one sheet, the postage remains the same ($3.50 for US, to include FPO/APO and $7.00 for International).

Send the amount via PayPal using the GOODS AND SERVICES option........I cannot stress this enough. Do NOT use the gift/friends/family option, you MUST use goods and services for buyer/seller protection. I am also obligated and required to pay the fees associated with my business account.

The PayPal address is : flyingleathernecks@att.net

In the NOTES section, you MUST put the following :

Sheet number and SBGC Drawing - Example :

FL35001 SBGC Drawing

Now, for the rest of the offer!

For everyone that orders to enter the Spruebrothers Gift Certificate give away, your names will be filed and your next order will be 50% off with free shipping. Place your next order as you normally would. Once it is processed, I'll refund the shipping and 50% discount amount.

However, it get's a little better.

Once all 100 sheets are sold, all of your names will be placed into a bowl, or hat, or pillow case or whatever I can find! On January 1st, 2020 one name will be drawn.

The name drawn will get a $500 credit with Flying Leathernecks Decals to be used on any currently available products, as well as any products released in the future. The credit will be good until it is used up. All you will be required to pay each time you use it is $1.00 to go toward shipping and make printing the shipping label easier through PayPal.

As an example, let's say you want to cash in $200 worth of credit the first time, then $200 the second time and $100 for your final order. You'll pay a total of $3.00 shipping.

The purchase of a $20.00 decal sheet could potentially get you $750.00 worth of modeling goodness! The January 1st drawing will be done live on Facebook and the video will be shared on the ARC Facebook page.

Good luck!

Dave and the Flying Leathernecks Crew

If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to contact me via email at the address above or via PM.