1/72 scale F-111E decal request

Please consider issuing a decal sheet devoted to the F-111E in USAF service.

Currently there is no decal sheet available and the decals in the Hasegawa kit have long yellowed with age.

Thank you for the SR-71 decal sheets you issued in 1/72 scale, the decals you issued that included complete walkway and stencil markings made the Hasegawa kit viable again.

Yoav Efrati

On 12/2/2019 at 5:59 AM, Yoav Efrati said:

Please consider issuing a decal sheet devoted to the F-111E in USAF service.

Currently there is no decal sheet available and the decals in the Hasegawa kit have long yellowed with age.

Thank you for the SR-71 decal sheets you issued in 1/72 scale, the decals you issued that included complete walkway and stencil markings made the Hasegawa kit viable again.

Yoav Efrati

Hi Yoav - thanks a lot for your insights and valuable suggestions. I am working on F-111E/F artwork to follow my upcoming EF-111 sheet in the F-111 series, and will definitely scale it down to the 1/72 scale. 

• 3 weeks later...

Would be great to see some late Cannon AFB 'CC' Varks 428th Buccaneers with F-111G and Echos and late Gunship Grey F-111F's maybe throw a camouflaged F-111D on too. 

I know way back in the day Afterburner Decals had profile's and a draft of the artwork that us Vark fans got all excited about.. Obviously the project flatlined when ABD died and they went their separate ways. 

It's one of those subjects I'm gutted never made it to print. But after buying your DarkVark SAC singers sheet I'd love to see Caracal take a swing at it

On 12/10/2019 at 3:13 AM, KursadA said:

Hi Yoav - thanks a lot for your insights and valuable suggestions. I am working on F-111E/F artwork to follow my upcoming EF-111 sheet in the F-111 series, and will definitely scale it down to the 1/72 scale. 

Oh, please do the one with Batman:

https://www.scalemates.com/products/img/3/3/5/145335-11182-pristine.jpg

"Strong Arm Tactics".

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, ElectroSoldier said:

Wasnt strong arm tactics already done?
Im sure Ive got that one somewhere... Its a MO based jet

It was done only in 1/48 scale, I believe.  I would like one in 1/72 scale.  CE did scale down one of their 1/48 sheets into 1/72 (the one with the Tasmanian Devil cartoon character) but IIRC, they didn't scale down the Batman one.