New 1/72 MiG-19 kits from KP

8 hours ago, ya-gabor said:

You are not the only one!!!! 

But not only the MiG-19P but ANY MiG-19 in state of the art CAD technology designed and produced kit would be most welcome!

Best regards

Gabor

Oh I know i'm not the only one. I keep seeing these ex-Eastern Express kits with Polish AF markings. Almost makes me want to buy one more. I don't think Polish AF ever operated the MiG-19S.  I've one reboxed from ZTS Plastyk and it's like the 2nd kit on the "next build" list.

Well,

I guess I'll be sticking with my old Bilek MiG-19S kit with Pavla cockpit and separate Bilek F-6 resin bits.  I sure wish SOMEBODY would make the correct seat for the Pakistani Bird, though!

WARDOG

Hi Wardog,

On the previous page I did show the Martin-Baker seat resin copy which I produced some 30 or so years ago. Is this the one you are talking about?

MafZJcX.jpg

Best regards

Gabor

17 hours ago, ya-gabor said:

Hi Wardog,

On the previous page I did show the Martin-Baker seat resin copy which I produced some 30 or so years ago. Is this the one you are talking about?

MafZJcX.jpg

Best regards

Gabor

Gabor,

Any chance you might part with a couple of seats? I have the Resin in Motion A-5 and Trumpeter kit needing those for Pakistani AF builds as they truly look the part!

Regards,

Chris the cabbie

On 6/9/2022 at 1:13 AM, ya-gabor said:

Hi Wardog,

MafZJcX.jpg

Best regards

Gabor

Hi Gabor,

Yes, those are the ones!  I saw them on your previous post but wasn't sure if they are available.  Beautiful work!  You have definitely captured the head rest shapes!  I definitely could use a couple of them!

Take Care,

WARDOG