Start your J58 engines - AG-330 cart kit released

Hi guys,

just a quick heads up for you that the AG-330 Star Cart kit is now officially released and available on my website.

Mainstream injected plastic, PE and Cartograf decals with full stencils, ID markings and instrument gauges. The kit can be built as a Buick and Chevy engined variant, the starter probe in stowed or extended position.

Box.jpg

Whole%20Set.jpg

Finished%20Cart%20rear.jpg

Finished%20Cart%20LS.jpg

Finished%20Cart%20top.jpg

https://www.hypersonicmodels.com/product/ag-330-start-cart

Also available from these stores:

the48ers.com

F4dable Models

BNA Modelworld

Further outlets t.b.a.

Cheers,

Jeffrey

21 hours ago, Mstor said:

When comes the SR-71???

When it's ready :rolleyes:

Sorry for the cocky answer - I still can't give any precise dates, only that I'm on the home stretch design wise. All going well, next year will be spent on the tooling front and that will take many months.

J

30 minutes ago, JeffreyK said:

When it's ready :rolleyes:

Sorry for the cocky answer - I still can't give any precise dates, only that I'm on the home stretch design wise. All going well, next year will be spent on the tooling front and that will take many months.

J

Wasn't really expecting any dates, just glad to know things are proceeding well. Thanks!

7 hours ago, Mstor said:

Wasn't really expecting any dates, just glad to know things are proceeding well. Thanks!

Indeed, great to know that it is still proceeding.

Producing a 1/48 SR-71 of Hypersonic Models quality is going to be an epic achievement.

The cart looks very nice too. I really like that there are many marking variations.

Cheers, Stefan.

5 hours ago, BaconRaygun said:

Oh man, I cant wait!  I love flankers, but the SR-71 is my favorite aircraft of all time... 

That's because it was made with stolen alien technology from Area 51. It makes it look super cool man. :coolio: