Loading issues with ARC homepage

I'm not sure yet what is causing this problem......but it seems to be the hosting computer or possibly domain name related. 

I am in contact with the hosting company to resolve this issue.  The rest of the site loads fine...it is just the homepage,

For instance...here is the joke page...loads just fine.

http://www.arcair.com/TPC.shtm

ok...my first concern was the html code on the homepage was somehow wrong.

So I made a new webpage and uploaded that and it still only displays the html code and not the finished html webpage.

So this tells me the issue is server related...possibly the domain name or something that affects the index page (homepage). 

I have  a couple of more tests to run before I contact the hosting company.

3 hours ago, SBARC said:

ok...issue has been resolved and homepage is loading correctly again.  Just in time to go to my evening job.  :woot.gif:

I'm still getting the popup window I posted earlier.

If I tell my computer to open the document in that popup with Firefox, I get the ARC homepage but with out any graphic images or pics. If I click on any link and then return I get the joke page (which I had accessed a while earlier using your link above). All very weird.

Nevermind, I was using an old URL  (arcair.com). Switched it to the one used in Terry's pinned post and all is well again.

Edited by Mstor