I recall seeing something posted by Raymond that basically said that it has been postponed as several large kits got released this year and they did not want to overburden the modeller. Still coming out from what I have read.

I think next year it will only get worse with the WNW Lancaster coming.

Yes and that's a valid statement there are a lot of large scale kits being released great, why do we need another 1/32 Lancaster amongst others but those companies aren't holding back modellers will still have the monies to buy it if they want

Besides this would go well with my 1/72 B52 and 1/72 KC-135R

Greg

12 hours ago, smokeriderdon said:

Where the hell is a 1/72 C-141???? Yeah, the 17 would be nice, but come on! If we are gonna get a big transport, she is the one to do.

I have only ever seen one of those 1/72nd C-141 kits built. I believe it was the ID Models vac form kit. The builder did a great job and I think it was before it was stretched.

Anyway we may not see one of those C-141s as the USAF does not even use it anymore so not in the modeller's eye anymore? Kits in 1/144 and those are nice.

5 hours ago, skyhawk174 said:

I have only ever seen one of those 1/72nd C-141 kits built. I believe it was the ID Models vac form kit. The builder did a great job and I think it was before it was stretched.

Anyway we may not see one of those C-141s as the USAF does not even use it anymore so not in the modeller's eye anymore? Kits in 1/144 and those are nice.

There is also the Anigrand resin kit, so if we use you reasoning on the C-141 we should not see any more Bf-109 and Spitfire kits then because no one uses them?

Start up an entire forum??? Yeah, OK.

Anyway, as mentioned, the 1/72 141s available arent injection molded kits. It deserves that treatment IMO.

As for the 17s, they also have a great kit in 144. So using the logic that the 141 finally has a decent kit in that scale, a 17 in 1/72 isnt needed either.

All that aside, I will certainly get the 72 17 if it is accurate when it comes out. We shall see how it goes.