Announcement: An Original Line of B737 Model Kits in 1/72

Hi Neil. Can you update us on the -200 kit? I ordered one back in April of 2020 and have not heard anything lately about progress or shipping. My emails to you haven't been answered either. Thanks.

order #00013

-Jeff

I've been on their Facebook page and it hasn't been updated for quite a while. I was coming on here to see if anyone has heard from them.

I pre-ordered the -200, and the -400.

Nuttin' heard as well.

Tracy

• 2 weeks later...

Good news! They've reached out with an email finally today. Looks like they had issues casting a fuselage part and are now going to CAD print all their molds instead of using masters.

If you've pre-ordered or prescribed to their email, check your in box.

Tracy

• 9 months later...

Hi Echelon.

I had been trying to get a refund for months and had posted on Airliner Cafe about my experience. I finally got reimbursed on my card recently.

Here's the link to the discussion....hopefully it works.

https://www.airlinercafe.com/forums.php?m=posts&p=77280#77280

I wonder if I hadn't made some noise about it on these forums, I would have got their attention.

I don't know of any kits actually being delivered to anyone.

Keep emailing them and who knows, you might get results. But don't hold your breath.

• 2 months later...

I received an email from Neil at Aeromodl to let me know I'm (finally!) being refunded.

I will happily purchase his product when its out on the market and reviewed favourably.

I had kinda lost hope in being refunded but faith restored!

Sorry to hear of the bad luck surrounding this release and hope the product is eventually brought to market.

• 1 month later...