2nd model in over 2.5 decades

Will I am feeling a little brave to put this out there but it is the only way I am going to get better.  I have a good friend at work that does amazing models (Hammerhead11).  After looking at his work for a very long time and wanting to start building again and under a couple very soft nudges I have taken up this hobby.  I do not think I had built a scale model in over 25 years and I certainly did not have the tools that I have to day.  My wife and daughter gave me this kit for my birthday.  Prior to it I had built a Airfix 1:72 quick kit just to really get back to it.  I know really understand the differences between a good more modern kit and an old kit.  I have had a lot of fun trying things and am looking forward to continuing down this Very Very deep rabbit hole.

So I have rambled enough The only think I have to do is build the base and that will be done after Christmas.  I ventured into the world of scribing my pannel lines.  I can still see plenty of places to improve I am a bit happy that this did not become a target for rifle practice.

Here is a link to some of the build pics as well as the Completed kit minus the stand.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/HPmG9XvEfGAHm2hz7

3AD871CD-DA3D-46CA-89C4-147CF1FCA878.jpeg

4B273BF7-8A6C-4397-BD1C-4C8F4919257E.jpeg

4A452871-6C3D-4AB2-9B3D-9E2F5E1A57F0.jpeg

Edited by Majja13