HUGE shout out to Sprue Brothers

Recently purchased an older CAM 1/32 resin set of ALARM missiles.  Every single fin was either broken or warped beyond use.

I emailed SB on ways to overcome the issue.  We worked together an none of our options worked out.  Needless to say it's older CAM aftermarket and I just ate my misfortune, but SB tried to find a fix.  

Done deal...I moved on.

Out of the blue yesterday...SB fully refunded me the cost of the purchase....no prompting or anything, it just happened.

That is what customer support is all about.  

Cheers

Collin

Just to jump in on this.... wednesday i ordered the revell B-1B in 1/48 scale. Somehow i ended up with 2 different orders and was charged twice. Because havent check my spam folder, i never knew. I got a call from them today to verify how many i wanted. Great service all the way around. 

11 hours ago, adamitri said:

Just to jump in on this.... wednesday i ordered the revell B-1B in 1/48 scale. Somehow i ended up with 2 different orders and was charged twice. Because havent check my spam folder, i never knew. I got a call from them today to verify how many i wanted. Great service all the way around. 

I have that kit and finally pulled it out of the stash the other day to look over the instructions and get my plan of attack ready.. oh, and I ordered it from sprue brothers and I have no idea how I place an order at noon and before I hit the bed I have an email notifying me it's been shipped..

• 1 month later...

Sprue Brothers is top notch. I ordered some GT Resin F-4 intakes and one was broken. They hooked me up with GT Resin right away. GT got the new intake to me in about a week.  BTW, a shout out to GT Resin for their great customer service.

Edited by Grand Toad