Hi all; I picked up a Tamiya P-47D "Bubbletop" kit awhile back, and finally got around to looking in the box this weekend, and It looks like there are a couple parts I'll need in order to build the version I'm planning on.

First, and most critically, I'm in need of the main engine cowl, part B42.

I'm also hoping to build a later bubbletop version (actually a restored warbird) that has the later extended dorsal fin. I'd be more than willing to trade the "un-finned" upper fuselage parts from my kit (H1 and H6), if someone has a set of the later parts they'd be willing to spare.

Alternatively, I'd also be willing to trade the kit for the later P-47M boxing, as I've read that, similar to the "Aggressor" F-16 boxing, it contains the parts to build quite a few other variants, including the one I'm after. Also thrown in would be a True Details cockpit set (no instructions, but it's pretty straightforward), and EagleCals 48-106 decals for "Whooooooooo" and "The Trojan Warhorse."