ARC Discussion Forums

Sign in to follow this  
DarkKnight

Eduard> Tamiya, HAS, etc how?

Posted (edited)

I've built both their 1/48 Mirage IIIC and Mig-21 SMT. The release date Of both was several years apart and the improvement between them is amazing. The Mirage was a nice kit, but the Mig is a whole different level. And I imagine all the WW2 releases since are even more so. But how about they actually give us some newer Cold War era subjects, rather than reboxing everyone else's kits??

Edited by joeltc
grammar

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, joeltc said:

I've built both their 1/48 Mirage IIIC and Mig-21 SMT. The release date Of both was several years apart and the improvement between them is amazing. The Mirage was a nice kit, but the Mig is a whole different level. And I imagine all the WW2 releases since are even more so. But how about they actually give us some newer Cold War era subjects, rather than reboxing everyone else's kits??

Good to know since i have the MiG-21SMT, but haven't built it yet.  I have done 3 of their WWII planes, all of which were great.  The Cold War plane I'd like to see them do their own state of the art molds of is the MiG-23.  I know they have reboxed and added details to the Trumpeter MiG-23, but I hope they do their own someday soon.

Edited by Curt B

26 minutes ago, Curt B said:

Good to know since i have the MiG-21SMT, but haven't built it yet.  I have done 3 of their WWII planes, all of which were great.  The Cold War plane I'd like to see them do their own state of the art molds of is the MiG-23.  I know they have rebooted and added details to the trumpeter MiG-23, but I hope they do their own someday soon.

I would love too see that myself!

2 hours ago, Curt B said:

Good to know since i have the MiG-21SMT, but haven't built it yet.  I have done 3 of their WWII planes, all of which were great.  The Cold War plane I'd like to see them do their own state of the art molds of is the MiG-23.  I know they have reboxed and added details to the Trumpeter MiG-23, but I hope they do their own someday soon.

Well that'd have my vote too. Maybe after a few more WW2 subjects and a couple more reboxes of misshapen kits...HAHAHA! 😂