11 hours ago, Nathant said:

Can someone tell me what is on the empty pylon on this F-16 ADF in the link below? is it a standard TER or one specifically for an F-16? Also, can i find this TER in the Tamiya or Kinetic kit?

Thanks

Just a standard TER. Also, if the pylon were 'empty', there wouldn't be anything on it. Took me a minute to figure out exactly what you were asking.

On 12/25/2019 at 4:36 PM, Nathant said:

is it a standard TER or one specifically for an F-16?

Actually, there is a TER specifically for the F-16, but that isn't it. The one typically seen on F-16's later than the date of this image have a more streamlined nose.

On 12/25/2019 at 4:36 PM, Nathant said:

Also, can i find this TER in the Tamiya or Kinetic kit?

The wrong (for you) TER comes in the Kinetic kit. You can get the one in the image from many Navy or Marines aircraft kits or a weapons kit or a separate resin version like the one from AeroBonus.

On 12/27/2019 at 12:12 AM, spejic said:

Actually, there is a TER specifically for the F-16, but that isn't it. The one typically seen on F-16's later than the date of this image have a more streamlined nose.

The wrong (for you) TER comes in the Kinetic kit. You can get the one in the image from many Navy or Marines aircraft kits or a weapons kit or a separate resin version like the one from AeroBonus.

The low speed TER is also available in the Hasegawa weapon set. Weapons Set 1 in 1/72 scale and Weapons Set A on 1/48 scale.

Vern

19 hours ago, Nathant said:

Ok thanks guys! How about the pylon the TER is mounted on? Is it by chance the special one meant for the Sparrow missle? Or a standard F-16 pylon for that specific station?

It is the standard wing weapons pylon. It can go on the stations shown in the photo and on the stations where the wing tanks are.

Vern