Of Scale Modellers and the AMK Tomcat

This thread is a diabolical plot to keep the AMK F-14 thread from reaching 300 pages and thus AMK having to give away two F-14D kits.

Now, the only question is, who is behind it?

Could it be the AMK Fan Boy Club, or those who constantly post in the AMK F-14 Thread trying to get it shut down, or could it be AMK itself?

Clearly this is a major conspiracy and must be investigated; the perpetrators exposed!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by GW8345
5 hours ago, GW8345 said:

This thread is a diabolical plot to keep the AMK F-14 thread from reaching 300 pages and thus AMK having to give away two F-14D kits.

Could it be the AMK Fan Boy Club, or those who those members who constantly post in the AMK F-14 Thread trying to get it shut down, or could it be AMK itself?

Clearly this is a major conspiracy and must be investigated; the perpetrators exposed!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Its the Illuminati! I can tell by the secret handshake those that post use to... ahhh, wait a minute. (what, I told you not to bother me when I'm online.. what? Who says they can't do a secret handshake while online? Ah ha, yea, Oh, yea, OK)

Ahhh, never mind. Carry on. :whistle:

16 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

Same poop, different day.  For days on end.

I used to date a Finnish girl whose nick was poop - kind of gross, but she was such a cutie. She had a twin sister who was nicknamed paap, and you really couldn't tell one from the another (other than a private feature in their bodies).

After we broke up, poop and I, paap came to me and told me I'd date poop four days a week, and then was paap whom I'd date. So paap and I kept on dating for nearly five years after her sister and I broke up.

15 hours ago, GW8345 said:

It's either Martin/Sio or any of those Fan Boy Club "knob-polishers" who've been given a free kit before those modellers who committed were sent theirs. :rolleyes: One of them was such an idiot pussy to have even threatened me to a fist fight online!:rofl:

What a head! 

9 hours ago, Mstor said:

Its the Illuminati! I can tell by the secret handshake those that post use to...

Mark,

Be careful, bud. The Illuminati were all behind the electronic handshake, that strange fart-like noise that happened when the dial-up connection paired up with your computer back in the day? They said that there was a secret meaning to that noise. Too much pasta and grated Parmesan cheese. 

3 hours ago, Hubbie Marsten said:

I used to date a Finnish girl whose nick was poop - kind of gross, but she was such a cutie. She had a twin sister who was nicknamed paap, and you really couldn't tell one from the another (other than a private feature in their bodies).

After we broke up, poop and I, paap came to me and told me I'd date poop four days a week, and then was paap whom I'd date. So paap and I kept on dating for nearly five years after her sister and I broke up.

It's either Martin/Sio or any of those Fan Boy Club "knob-polishers" who've been given a free kit before those modellers who committed were sent theirs. :rolleyes: One of them was such an idiot pussy to have even threatened me to a fist fight online!:rofl:

What a head! 

Mark,

Be careful, bud. The Illuminati were all behind the electronic handshake, that strange fart-like noise that happened when the dial-up connection paired up with your computer back in the day? They said that there was a secret meaning to that noise. Too much pasta and grated Parmesan cheese. 

Knob polishers eh? Man,

ARC really has gone down the drain lately.

2 hours ago, Hubbie Marsten said:

Obsequiousness, you know; it completely deprives the human soul of a purpose in this life. The awful servile complaisance turns men into helpless worms. 

Wait, where's my thesaurus ???  Last seen near my allosaurus.....

Think so, Zach?

Obsequiousness, you know; it completely deprives the human soul of a purpose in this life. The awful servile complaisance turns men into helpless worms. That is what is making this forum going down the drain, actually.

I bow to no one. The rest of my response isn't worth it.

Edited by Whiskey

Think so, Zach?

Obsequiousness, you know; it completely deprives the human soul of a purpose in this life. The awful servile complaisance turns men into helpless worms. That is what is making this forum going down the drain, actually.

I can't tell if you are trying to be snarky and having fun on the thread or you really are snarky in real life and are being a complete jackwagon. If the former, a few emojis would go a long way in showing you are joking. If the latter, I would suggest you might want to tone it down a bit. Obviously my advice probably won't matter because if you truly are like what you type, you don't care what other people think and you will do whatever you want. Just know it won't endear you to many on this board. Plus, it's not really that funny or witty, if that's what you're trying to be. Hopefully it's the former and you're a really nice guy in person. That's what I'd like to believe.

On 12/28/2019 at 11:54 AM, Whiskey said:

Mark,

Oh, I know. In fact, I'm pretty sure they're behind all handshakes. Even your innocuous everyday handshake has nefarious undertones and subliminal meanings that are passed back and forth without one even being aware of it. Personally, I always wear gloves now, to prevent the nerve induction caused by the handshake. I also wear sun glasses to prevent subliminal feedback loops. Hah! they'll never get me! I am beyond their simple schemes. I see right through them (my sun glasses are specially created so that I can see the Illuminati in their true reptilian form). Now, don't get me started on WiFi! Oh, what an evil machination that is!

12 minutes ago, Mstor said:

Oh, I know. In fact, I'm pretty sure they're behind all handshakes. Even your innocuous everyday handshake has nefarious undertones and subliminal meanings that are passed back and forth without one even being aware of it. Personally, I always wear gloves now, to prevent the nerve induction caused by the handshake. I also wear sun glasses to prevent subliminal feedback loops. Hah! they'll never get me! I am beyond their simple schemes. I see right through them (my sun glasses are specially created so that I can see the Illuminati in their true reptilian form). Now, don't get me started on WiFi! Oh, what an evil machination that is!

Not sure how you quoted me as saying that but it wasn't. These truly are troubled times:OMG-OMG:

2 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Not sure how you quoted me as saying that but it wasn't. These truly are troubled times:OMG-OMG:

Sorry about that Whiskey. I highlighted and quoted part of Hubbie's post in your post, when I should have gone back to Hubbie's original post. I'll see if I can correct it.

2 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

All good bro, I was just trying to add to the chaos of our lives here.

Yea, can't figure a way to change it. Oh well, chock it up to the world-wide conspiracy to mess up forum post attributions. Another truly evil plot.

4 hours ago, Darren Roberts said:

I can't tell if you are trying to be snarky and having fun on the thread or you really are snarky in real life and are being a complete jackwagon. If the former, a few emojis would go a long way in showing you are joking. If the latter, I would suggest you might want to tone it down a bit. Obviously my advice probably won't matter because if you truly are like what you type, you don't care what other people think and you will do whatever you want. Just know it won't endear you to many on this board. Plus, it's not really that funny or witty, if that's what you're trying to be. Hopefully it's the former and you're a really nice guy in person. That's what I'd like to believe.

Pffffttt... :rolleyes: Darren, in all honesty; you well understand that you - or anybody else for that matter - can think of me whatever they will; it means nothing to me. I'd rather be deemed a jackwagon than a lousy follower - it doesn't affect me the least, believe me. I'd not be interested in endearing me to anyone on this forum as long as I can state what I think the way I really feel it, honest. I respect people more when they are like they truly are instead of faking it so that others would like them better. That's very sad.

No one knows me in person enough outside this forum in order to judge whether I'm a good or bad fella, so any judgment passed on me based on what I post on here would hold less value for me than anything else. No sweat, man.

Be that as it may, I really enjoyed your resin 1/48 A-4  Stab Pivot Mechanism pieces for my Scooter build today. They make the Skyhawk kit look a lot better.

32 minutes ago, Hubbie Marsten said:

Pffffttt... :rolleyes: Darren, in all honesty; you well understand that you - or anybody else for that matter - can think of me whatever they will; it means nothing to me. I'd rather be deemed a jackwagon than a lousy follower - it doesn't affect me the least, believe me. I'd not be interested in endearing me to anyone on this forum as long as I can state what I think the way I really feel it, honest. I respect people more when they are like they truly are instead of faking it so that others would like them better. That's very sad.

No one knows me in person enough outside this forum in order to judge whether I'm a good or bad fella, so any judgment passed on me based on what I post on here would hold less value for me than anything else. No sweat, man.

Be that as it may, I really enjoyed your resin 1/48 A-4  Stab Pivot Mechanism pieces for my Scooter build today. They make the Skyhawk kit look a lot better.

I don't think anyone here is saying that you can't express what is on your mind and be honest. What members, longtime members including myself, have a problem with is when other members feel that they can demean or speak without any tact or decorum. That is one thing that has always separated ARC from other forums on the interwebs, that the members, regardless of background or personalities, speak to one another with a certain level of respect, even if joking around. And if one is offended then the air is cleared through private messages generally. There has been a trend, at least one that I've noticed, for the last year or so following the inception of the AMK Tomcat thread, where all of that is lost and as of late it is trickling to other subjects and topics.

Edited by Whiskey
43 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

That is one thing that has always separated ARC from other forums on the interwebs, that the members, regardless of background or personalities, speak to one another with a certain level of respect, even if joking around. And if one is offended then the air is cleared through private messages generally. There has been a trend, at least one that I've noticed, for the last year or so following the inception of the AMK Tomcat thread, where all of that is lost and as of late it is trickling to other subjects and topics.

Zach, I really can't believe what I read on your post, sincerely.

I think it was precisely the AMK Tomcat thread in general which has fueled a lot of what you say to have noticed on it. It's not a bit what you affirm that it has always separated ARC from other forums, though; I wholly disagree there.

It will just suffice to compare the abovementioned thread here on ARC with that on Britmodeller, for instance. It's been a long while since the AMK Tomcat thread was closed on Britmodeller - and it only reached to page 52 on the Brit joint - whereas it was already on page 140 + on here when that happened. On ARC by now it has reached an unprecedented post count and pages seldom seen before on any other threads were it not for a joke thread like Moai Vincent's, for instance…

And what is the thread still open for today on ARC? So that someone reaches page 300 for their free kits, this endorsed by the very same manufacturers of the thread subject? Tell me, what else did you expect?

After all of the lame drama that the thread has witnessed it's still kept open for that? Oh, by the way; you might as well go read what was posted by the same people that are regarded as civil today; just for a laugh (and a big sigh).   

Everything which is trickling to other subjects is just related to AMK if you cared to go check. And what else do you suppose this happens for?