Iron Eagle 5 plot ideas

Remember Iron Eagle? maybe after Top Gun, Maverick, its time for a new Iron Eagle and in the sprit of the Terminator Franchise, lets ignore Iron Eagle 4, heres my Idea for IE5, Iron Eagle 5, the return of Doug Masters. The Russians are holding doug masters prisoner.  they are using his expertise to help them build the Mig 32 which is a radar absorbing invisible jet fighter. With the help of Jewish dissident scientists that are being forced to work at a military base in Russia that looks a lot like Israel, (plus the plane is an israeli F-15i with russian stars on it) Doug steals this piece of technology from Russia to fly it home to America in his escape. He’s pursued by a Russian colonel who is flying The second prototype. Doug is the only American who could fly this plane because it requires you to think in Russian to make it work. Since he was held prisoner for so many years by the Russians,  Doug has learned Russian that’s why he can do it- a Golan Globus Production I think this would be a great movie or some people probably would claim the plot is stolen from some Clint Eastwood movie of some kind

Edited by DarkKnight

After reading this, this is all I could think of... Simpsons fans will get it...

Principle Skinner:  Now I... I finally have time to do what I've always wanted: write the great American novel. Mine is about a futuristic amusement park where dinosaurs are brought to life through advanced cloning techniques. I call it "Billy and the Cloneasaurus."

bd87efa1923f8f144412331b350493a2.jpg

My idea for Iron Eagle 5 is that Doug Masters is walking out to his jet and there's a surprise attack, he dies, and the movie ends after 5 minutes. That's why it's called Iron Eagle 5. It's kind of like Executive Decision, where Steven Siegal dies in the first part of the movie. I kid you not, people in the theater were cheering! 😂

16 hours ago, Darren Roberts said:

My idea for Iron Eagle 5 is that Doug Masters is walking out to his jet and there's a surprise attack, he dies, and the movie ends after 5 minutes. That's why it's called Iron Eagle 5. It's kind of like Executive Decision, where Steven Siegal dies in the first part of the movie. I kid you not, people in the theater were cheering! 😂

Didn't Doug Master die in the first five minutes of Iron Eagle II? (although I did see him fly at at the Sioux Falls airshow a few years back).