Great Wall Hobby G.W.H L4827 1/48 Su-27UB “Flanker C” Heavy Fighter

5 hours ago, foxmulder_ms said:

F-16 is just ok looking. But, I really like F-2 with larger dimensions and that sea blue camouflage a lot. 

anyhow.. did they release any plastic pictures of the Su-27 yet? 

True, I was even considering building F-2B, it looks a bit better. The only F-16 Icould accept on my shelf is greek Zeus!

F-16 is not a sports car among jets - SR-71 was. F-16 is like a Passat B5 for european automotive.

Don't you think one of these camos would be cool? :)

586807.1482335978.b.jpg

965adeab78741f302aa6a6cc4c31d6f3.jpg

original.jpg

Edited by Tapchan

The 27UB (and any other Flanker variants made by GWH) will be one sale Kittyhawk will not get from me!! There was no contest between the 2 brands with the Su-35. I don't doubt the rest of the Flanker kits will be the same! Keep it up GWH!! Fantastic kits!

• 1 month later...

Despite the global pandemic, Great Wall Hobby was labeled an essential service, and though it has cost many lives, many workers with their last gasp proclaimed "must... release... Flanker..." as they all diligently worked toward their spring-time release date.

Or, everything is shut down and I wouldn't expect any news for a while.

I don't know, I am not among chosen ones, I work normally like whole year before and wouldn't call aircos essential service. Have seen other modellingcompanies which stated that either they hang the business temporary or work just as normal, haven't seen GWH stating anything. There are persons close to GWH, maybe they have some info to pass.

Stop spreading panic.

2 hours ago, Specter1075 said:

Despite the global pandemic, Great Wall Hobby was labeled an essential service, and though it has cost many lives, many workers with their last gasp proclaimed "must... release... Flanker..." as they all diligently worked toward their spring-time release date.

Quite funny, thanks.

On 4/16/2020 at 2:33 PM, foxmulder_ms said:

It is indeed essential from my perspective. Without my models, my mental health would have taken a serious hit. 

Surely you must have a stash if you’re a real modeller! Sorry, had to for the humor. 

• 1 month later...