Great Wall Hobby G.W.H L4827 1/48 Su-27UB “Flanker C” Heavy Fighter

This has been discussed month or two ago and shown on this new Su-27 kit. (If I am right we are talking right now about the new G.W.H kit and not something from the past.)

No point in going back to it again. Will see on the real plastic.

Best regards

Gabor

4 minutes ago, Solo said:

Gabor, that pitot tube is from Master manufacturer?

No it is not.

Master is using brass (in most cases for this size) and this is aluminium on the Su-27UB kit. But also I know that Master did not make any for G.W.H this time.

Best regards

Gabor

47 minutes ago, Solo said:

Master is not making pitot tubes for specific kits, so their pitot tube just for Su-27 should fit.
AM-48-066_03-318x240.jpg

I hope to be able to tell you very Very VERY soon.

Here is the Master one but he is also making the static dischargers for the Su-27 family. Already in the stash here so .  .  .

Actualy the Master pitots and static dischargers are a 100% copy of the original. It is not made, distorted in any way to go with any kit but a TRUE copy of the real one. So the kit is the one which should be adjusted for it!

ZqH2TBh.jpg

XuWJlUP.jpg

Best regards

Gabor

I did say that the kit will be on show and very soon. Actually it is on public view at this weekends Shanghai Summer Model Contest.

So if you are there in Shanghai this weekend don’t forget to drop in and have a first-hand look at the sprues.

Here are the sprues and the stand

Photos by Haneto.

Gv1i9Qa.jpg

8qxeELs.jpg

yYsEMEP.jpg

Best regards

Gabor

1 hour ago, mario krijan said:

Even USAF pilot posed in front of Flanker 

That's nuthin.............

Yours truly has actually SAT in a Flanker.......

(Me at Kubinka in 1993..) (Note the ejection seat arming chord at top left - a small detail often missed - does the new GWH kit have it?

yours_truly_02.jpg

.... and again at Zhukovski in a Su-33 (IIRC) ..... (arming chord there - but not attached)

yours_truly_01.jpg

Ken

Hi Ken,

Good to see you here!!!!!!!

Hope all is well with you!

About the chord. As far as I know there will be non in the kit. I know it will be completely unbuildable from this, but what can we do . . .  : )  : )  : )

Actually the canopy is made in a way to be possible to show it both in open or closed configuration. If you have anything attached between the seat the moving canopy that would pose a problem. It is a small and fiddly part which should have been made as a photoetch but an extra thin strip of "something" would make this terrible mistake of this kit corrected.

Stay safe!!!!!!!!!

Best regards

Gabor

7 hours ago, ya-gabor said:

I did say that the kit will be on show and very soon. Actually it is on public view at this weekends Shanghai Summer Model Contest.

So if you are there in Shanghai this weekend don’t forget to drop in and have a first-hand look at the sprues.

Here are the sprues and the stand

Photos by Haneto.

Gv1i9Qa.jpg

8qxeELs.jpg

yYsEMEP.jpg

Best regards

Gabor

398 yuan=48,5eur for domestic market,obviously 

Cool discounts for 35 and 29 below...

Edited by Petarvu