Great Wall Hobby G.W.H L4827 1/48 Su-27UB “Flanker C” Heavy Fighter

Is there any way we can get a closer /higher res images of the five schemes that are included? I know there were some images from the show last week but they were kinda small. 

Thanks in advance! 

1 hour ago, boom175 said:

Is there any way we can get a closer /higher res images of the five schemes that are included? I know there were some images from the show last week but they were kinda small. 

Thanks in advance! 

This morning I was preparing them to publish the 5 schemes.

May all your wishes come true this way. : )  : )   : )   : )

mJy1tEH.jpg

fGzvC0O.jpg

Ya9WXiw.jpg

69FeoKS.jpg

TMi3tQ7.jpg

Best regards

Gabor

On 8/15/2020 at 12:12 AM, haneto said:

Pictures say for themselves better than any word.

"Kink" or "non-kink", "correct postion" or "incorrect position", now is extremely clear to make some Russian shut up.

Very nice piece of Chinese poetry.

Hey, Haneto, who is this mythical "Russian" you suggest to "shut up"? I haven't seen any of them untul the end of the thread. Sounds rude, what do you think? 

You and Gabor choose nice communication style.

The dialogue:

P1---"We've made brilliant model! The best in the world!" 

P2---"Very nice! Thank you. But there is a mistake..."

P1---"You're fool!"

A сouple of years late:

P1---"We've made another brilliant model! The best in the world!"

P2---"Exellent! But you repeated the mistake. Why?"

P1---"You're fool!"

:)))

Edited by Alex Matvey
addition
3 hours ago, Alex Matvey said:

Hey, Haneto, who is this mythical "Russian" you suggest to "shut up"? I haven't seen any of them untul the end of the thread. Sounds rude, what do you think? 

The dialogue:

P1---"You're fool!"

A сouple of years late:

P1---"You're fool!"

What do I think?

I think I’m very reasonable and restrained compared with some of your Russian colleagues calling me “thief” “liar” “get out of the forum”.

Gabor and I never said this kit or any other kit we are involved is “perfect”, but for some “mistake” which does not exist, we have the right to explain. Wrong?

So if it makes you so happy when find some “mistake” as you call, keep on finding. I’m sure there will be and glad you will be happy, but so pathetic and miserable you are, only looking at negative side of everything.

Or should I say, in your definition any model kit which you are not involved, must have flaw so they should be bashed?

Now what do you think?

I have one small complaint. That is the heavy mold lines on the landing gear. My experience is that these are difficult to clean up with all the brackets or whatever they are called that encircle the gear legs. They also cause the gear to be out of round.

This, as I said, is a small concern, but with the quality of molding everywhere else, this is somewhat a disappointment.

6 hours ago, Alex Matvey said:

The dialogue:

P1---"You're fool!"

A сouple of years late:

P1---"You're fool!"

Oh by the way why not spend some of your time and spendid knowledge on other brands as well?

Academy, Hasegawa, Kinetic, Hobbyboss, Kittyhawk, etc. they all have Flanker kits too.

Why only pitching on GWH then?

Is there any personal reason for this, just out of my curiosity?? 

1 hour ago, Mstor said:

I have one small complaint. That is the heavy mold lines on the landing gear. My experience is that these are difficult to clean up with all the brackets or whatever they are called that encircle the gear legs. They also cause the gear to be out of round.

This, as I said, is a small concern, but with the quality of molding everywhere else, this is somewhat a disappointment.

What I built is the test shots which means mold still under improvement.

Mold factory will try their best to reduce such small issue when produce formal prodcuts.

2 hours ago, haneto said:

What I built is the test shots which means mold still under improvement.

Mold factory will try their best to reduce such small issue when produce formal prodcuts.

I was hoping you'd say that. Good news. I REALLY hate trying to sand/file/scrape off the molding marks on landing gear. Never ends up looking right.

5 hours ago, haneto said:

I think I’m very reasonable and restrained compared with some of your Russian colleagues calling me “thief” “liar” “get out of the forum”.

It's your personal relationships that you managed to show to everybody. I'm not a judge to decide who is right or wrong or measure everyone's fault share. Any forum created for information exchange first of all, so everybody can share useful information regarding particular subjects. If a person noticed the difference between prototype and model and shared this on forum without any personal assesment, just to inform other interested that the difference exists, does he deserves advice to "shut up"? For some reason this particular thing is continue bothering you since 2017, so tell me what the problem? The difference exists. It's just fact, no more, no less. How everybody assess this fact - his personal opinion.

3 hours ago, haneto said:

Oh by the way why not spend some of your time and spendid knowledge on other brands as well?

Academy, Hasegawa, Kinetic, Hobbyboss, Kittyhawk, etc. they all have Flanker kits too.

Why only pitching on GWH then?

Is there any personal reason for this, just out of my curiosity?? 

Any model of any brand has own share of criticism on any forum. Just look through the threads. Nobody is pitching on GWH more than any brand. Nobody call the model bad, or unbuildable, or poor os something else, so what the reason of your anger? The new model will definitely be the best and attractive, so has more modeller's attention  to any detail. Any issue is more visible against generally good background. Nothing personal, Haneto. Watch your language.

6 minutes ago, Alex Matvey said:

It's your personal relationships that you managed to show to everybody. I'm not a judge to decide who is right or wrong or measure everyone's fault share. Any forum created for information exchange first of all, so everybody can share useful information regarding particular subjects. If a person noticed the difference between prototype and model and shared this on forum without any personal assesment, just to inform other interested that the difference exists, does he deserves advice to "shut up"? For some reason this particular thing is continue bothering you since 2017, so tell me what the problem? The difference exists. It's just fact, no more, no less. How everybody assess this fact - his personal opinion.

Any model of any brand has own share of criticism on any forum. Just look through the threads. Nobody is pitching on GWH more than any brand. Nobody call the model bad, or unbuildable, or poor os something else, so what the reason of your anger? The new model will definitely be the best and attractive, so has more modeller's attention  to any detail. Any issue is more visible against generally good background. Nothing personal, Haneto. Watch your language.

You have not replied my question: why don't you show your "study result" on other brand kits?

Maybe you can also start with your national brand Zvezda which I found many flaws too.

While you Russian could simply neglect those but keep on pitching on GWH.

If it is not personal, what do you definite it then??

By the way it did not "bother me since 2017" after all, and I showed the evidence: I did not change the "kink" mentioned by you on the Su-27, just keep it same as Su-35.

That is my reply to your "critiques": simply neglect.

Do you still think it "bothered me since 2017"?  LOL

English is not my most used one since I speak Japanese as first foreign language as a Chinese,  but if it was NOT I hit the real reason behind all these why you were so angry to teach me "watch my language"??

It only proved some of my suspection was just spot on. 🙂

BTW, good luck with the new kit you are involved.

Hope it's the absolute "flawless and perfect" one after all so many years of time and tons of effort was invested. 

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!  so much fighting over nothing. : )   : )   : )  Instead of talking about the actual kit.

Lots of nationalism, many things lost in translation, generalization, past personal grievances . . .

Sad to see that in country A anything produced in country B is considered to be a piece of  sXXX  no matter how good or bad it is. Intentionally used A and not specific country name as you will find this everywhere, with Brits where only Airfix can do it good, Czechs where only Eduard . . .  Local nationalism and pride for national companies and products is everywhere in the world, just as in this case. Simply sad!  For me the kit matters.

Design of this 48th scale Su-27UB from G.W.H was a team effort as I have mentioned already earlier. Modellers from all walks of life and very different countries came together and the result is what you see in the previous pages. Let’s not forget that this includes input from Russia also! The plastic is moulded in China but what’s behind it is international!!!

On the other hand there are local self-proclaimed experts everywhere who think they are the only and single God and they don’t tolerate being left out from a project. That’s the way it goes.

I prefer to deal with detail of the kit, it has much more sense than wasting time on proving / disproving words said or not said. . .   

There is only just one thing worth responding from above accusations, it was another producer who claimed that their product will be the best ever. True it was a Chinese producer but not this one! Get the facts right!

Best regards

Gabor

Hi Gabor,

Damned, I thought it was Eduard with his 1/48 Bf 109G-6....🤣 A masterpiece of today standard of communication...

Boys will be boys...nothing we can change about that. 

Thank-you to the GWH Team for this Su-27UB and for their other products. 

Madcop

Edited by madcop
52 minutes ago, Solo said:

@ya-gabor, do you know if that kit will hit the shelves on August only in Asia or even only in China, or maybe the same may I expect in Europe?

Sorry, I have no idea about this! : (   : (  : (  This is a distribution and producction question.

Best regards

Gabor

There is one more sprue to show and a little explaining with it. This is the engine parts and exhausts. There are two versions given in the kit, one fully open and one with running engine / closed. I did speak before about the learning curve from past kits in going into this Su-27 and Su-27UB kits. There was an idea to improve the exhaust, make it more modeller friendly even if it is made up of several parts.

7uKwhiu.jpg

Test of the pudding is in eating.

There was the idea at the start, it was transformed into the CAD design, metal cut and sprues produced. Now here are the plastic parts and it all boils down to this when parts are put together to see how it works.

It did achieve exactly what I wanted in the first place so hope modellers will like it to.  Do you see the joint line??? Both on the outside and on the inside???

LDO7Pxk.jpg

EAEoPaS.jpg

8eGDIle.jpg

7uUv3kk.jpg

r3zWbzx.jpg

Of course I know aftermarkets will come up with exhaust for this kit also, let it be, but at least in the kit we give the best we can for those who don’t want to spend extra money or don’t like to deal with resin.

Best regards

Gabor