1/32 cockpit sets for mirage III and mirage 2000

Hi all

I was wondering if anyone knows if anyone will be putting out a 1/32 cockpit set for the mirage 2000C in the future and whether anyone will put out a cockpit set for the 1/32 mirage III.  Or will anyone release a Martin baker seat for the mirage III.

Anyone knows anything about possible releases, please let us know.  I'd love to see these kits with resin accessories

4 hours ago, Modelkeenfan said:

Hi all

I was wondering if anyone knows if anyone will be putting out a 1/32 cockpit set for the mirage 2000C in the future and whether anyone will put out a cockpit set for the 1/32 mirage III.  Or will anyone release a Martin baker seat for the mirage III.

Anyone knows anything about possible releases, please let us know.  I'd love to see these kits with resin accessories

Unfortunately, I wouldn't hold your breath. It seems as if no one is touching big scale jets anymore. If you're lucky we'll see some largely useless p/e sets from Eduard, and maybe a resin seat. As examples, for the Trumpeter F-18E..... nothing..... F-18F nothing.... EA-18G.... nothing.... Kittyhawk F-5E/F, which seriously needs cockpit help.... nothing, and for the Trumpeter A-6A/E we got an Avionix set that it slightly better than kit cockpit, but does nothing to fix the instrument panel problem.

Aires used to do some nice cockpit sets and landing gear bays for just about every new big scale jet that came out. Now they don't do anything. 32nd jets may well be dead as far as cockpit sets go. Bummer too as I've got 11 of the KH 32nd F-5Es, and 3 F-5Fs waiting to be built and several hundred dollars to gladly give to whoever does some nice cockpit sets for them 😭 Fred K.

Ok thanks guys for the info.  Just out of interest, what is the kitty hawk 1/32 mirage 2000C like? Is it a good detailed kit?

And apart from fisher models (who aren't making anything at the moment) does anyone do a nice martin baker seat for the mirage III?

A d lastly, could you use the tornado ejection seats in the mirage 2000?

On 1/4/2020 at 2:55 AM, Modelkeenfan said:

Ok thanks guys for the info.  Just out of interest, what is the kitty hawk 1/32 mirage 2000C like? Is it a good detailed kit?

And apart from fisher models (who aren't making anything at the moment) does anyone do a nice martin baker seat for the mirage III?

A d lastly, could you use the tornado ejection seats in the mirage 2000?

Never say never I suppose..... someone may well do a set for the big Mirage 2000, but I'd say not likely. At least by Aires or one of the other big names. While I don't plan on buying one of the kits, I do look forward to seeing some of them built up! Now if they did an F.1...... hmmmm....  Fred K.

Edited by f5guy