This would be a cool subject. Yugoslavia had a good aerospace industry during their high times. Just from the pictures presented, there are many versions that can be done by the modeler. It would be a nice size in 1/48. I believe it is similar to the L-29.ย 

ย 

Any thoughts on the J-22 Orao or G-4 Super Galeb?

50 minutes ago, Nino_Belov said:

Yes,it is little bigger than L-29 and it would be great looking model kit.

ย Yes, Yugoslavia had great aviation industry.

I have great reference materials for this model kit,and all what is neccesery to made regular model kit.And I meen ALL...Plus long time expirience in military aviation.

I would like to find company who would be interested in making this model kit.What is good,I think that it can be great earn of money for them,because people are very interested in this subject,and as you have seen and mention,it can be build in so many variations and paint schemes.What I dont want is any money from this project,and I write this public.All I want is that model kit ๐Ÿ™‚

Yes, but people say the same thing about the T-37 and still no 48th scale kit

On 1/4/2020 at 6:44 PM, Nino_Belov said:

Yes,it is little bigger than L-29 and it would be great looking model kit.

ย Yes, Yugoslavia had great aviation industry.

I have great reference materials for this model kit,and all what is neccesery to made regular model kit.And I meen ALL...Plus long time expirience in military aviation.

I would like to find company who would be interested in making this model kit.What is good,I think that it can be great earn of money for them,because people are very interested in this subject,and as you have seen and mention,it can be build in so many variations and paint schemes.What I dont want is any money from this project,and I write this public.All I want is that model kit,and that finaly all modelers who like this aircraft also have this model kit in their collection .

As of G-4 and J-22 ,well I dont have material for it...๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

I hope you are successful in this effort! It would be great to have a new and fresh subject. Everything these days is flooded with F-somethings and MiG-somethings. I think for both the G-2 and Jastreb, you can probably be able to make either version with just one kit? It would be a difference in having a single seat/canopy and twin seat/canopy.ย