48-1045.                F/A-18F Super Hornets VFA-14 & VFA-2 CAG

48-1108                  F/A-18E Super Hornets: VFA-22 CAG & VFA-105 CAG

Edited by tsculton
Fixing copy/paste error
  • fasteagle12 changed the title to Decals for Sale- ...Buy 2 for $10 plus Free shipping in CONUS - ADDED A FEW NEW DECALS 3-20-21
34 minutes ago, Charlie D. said:

Gary, I’ll take the B-58 sheet if still available. I tried sending you a PM but it says your msg folder is full.

Charlie

Thanks Charlie...I just cleaned out some of my older PMs so it should work now....I'll hold the sheet for you...

Edited by fasteagle12
  • fasteagle12 changed the title to Decals for Sale- ...Buy 2 for $10 plus Free shipping in CONUS - ADDED A COUPLE OF NEW DECALS 3-31-21
  • fasteagle12 changed the title to Decals for Sale- ...Buy 2 for $10 plus Free shipping in CONUS
  • fasteagle12 changed the title to Decals for Sale- ...Buy 3 for $12 plus Free shipping in CONUS
  • fasteagle12 changed the title to Decals for Sale- ...Buy 3 for $10 plus Free shipping in CONUS- Price Reduction 6/17/21
1 hour ago, tsculton said:

I'll take the following - 

48-092

48-003

72-058

PM sent

Sorry, the 2nd and 3rd sheets of your list were already marked 'PENDING'.  Are there any others you're interested in?

Edited by fasteagle12
10 hours ago, fasteagle12 said:

Sorry, the 2nd and 3rd sheets of your list were already marked 'PENDING'.  Are there any others you're interested in?

How about 48-314, Superscale

And 48-127, Twobobs in exchange for the two already marked pending. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • fasteagle12 changed the title to Decals for Sale- ...$5.50 total per sheet,  $8 for any 2 sheets or $10 for any 3 sheets plus Free shipping in CONUS- Price Reduction 6/17/21
  • fasteagle12 changed the title to Decals for Sale- ...$5.50 total per sheet,  $8 for any 2 sheets or $10 for any 3 sheets plus Free shipping in CONUS- Price Reduction - More added 8/02
  • fasteagle12 changed the title to Decals for Sale- ...$5.50 total per sheet,  $8 for any 2 sheets or $10 for any 3 sheets plus Free shipping in CONUS- Price Reduction - More added 8/04
  • fasteagle12 changed the title to Decals for Sale-