Attack Squadron RQ-8B Rotor Assembly

I could really use some guidance on the rotor assembly of Attack Squadron's Hunter UAV drone.  If anyone has gone down the road to build this before, hopefully you can lend some help.  From what I can tell from this photo of the instructions, the 3D printed part is the central hub to which the rotors attach.  This part fits onto the rotor shaft which drops into the fuselage.  Except, my rotor shaft has this three pointed structure on the top, and I have this extra piece which looks like the collective pitch control.  Do the directions skip a part/step?  I think the shaft attaches to the collective then to the hub.  Am I right?

08_fs.jpg

I looked at the instructions I have. Are you missing this page? If you are, PM me with your email address and I'll send you a PDF of the complete instructions I have (4 page, 2 sheets of paper).

Rotor-instructions.jpg

Wow thanks a lot DNL! That was way faster than I expected.  Truthfully I got my kit off eBay and along with no instructions, the kit had lots of damage.  But with few options now that they aren’t in production any longer, I worked with what I had.  PM sent. 

Edited by Cloud in the Wind

The instructions should be in your inbox. BTW, I first tried painting this with MM FS36375, but the decals were barely visible.

mq-8b-paint-decal.jpg

The build log said I might try Mr Color. I did switch to Mr Color around that time, but perhaps I just lightened up MM FS36375? Anyway, here it is after a full strip and repaint

image.jpg