Jonah,

The decal I have is a copy of the original Hasegawa 1/200 KC-10 sheet that someone enlarged years ago to 1/144 and sent me.   This was the original release of the 1/200 Hasegawa kit that came with markings to do a white over grey scheme and a second one in the Shamu scheme.   I can't find anything on the interweb that even shows what the markings look like for the 1/200 Hasegawa kit so couldn't tell you what base or unit they were with.   Unless you're after a specific nose art decal, you'd be better off using the one on Kursad's sheet.  Sorry I can't do any better.

Don

Edited by Drifterdon
  • 2 months later...

001.JPG.3c444a92ac7d0c19b1f59d3ae12fb81a.JPGJonah,

The AMP KC-10/KDC-10 kit comes with decals for a Barksdale jet in original delivery white over gray (83-0079) and Shamu (86-0036, bald eagle on US flag with title "Peace Maker") schemes. Would you care for those markings? I can get them to you a little easier than Ray in Oz, perhaps. I have uploaded the Shamu scan.  458th OG & 2nd BW badges, no fleur-de-lis on the tail.

K/r,

Dutch 

Edited by Dutch

Here's the sheet.  I like the fact that AMP includes several extra decals marked as "res".  Red circles indicate Peace Maker nose art and 465th OG & 2nd BW badges. Sorry, but I don't see a black fleur-de-lis, nor subdued US flag.

002.JPG.13af3486e798034d3674ca703698b1b4.JPG

Edited by Dutch