AK Interactive Real Colors?

Was curious if anyone had any experience or opinions on the AK Interactive Real Colors series?

Been out of the hobby for quite a while so more or less looking to start from scratch with paints.  I don't mind spending some money, so preference would be to just suck it up and order a nice set all at once.  My interests lie primarily with 1/48 scale aircraft from WW2 through present day, though I'm planning to focus more on WW2 for the time being.

These caught my eye and honestly hadn't seen much said about them.... 

I recently got a batch - they have a nice range of colors with several rare ones. I've only done some test work, but to my eye (and what Brian from Fightertown has posted) the colors are close but not-quite accurate. They are similar to MR Paint, but not quite as friendly as they are a bit thick and need thinning for airbrushing.  They also don't have the fast drying time as MRP. I hope to get more use out of them soon, as I'm looking for replacements for Model Master.

I went to Kubinka a year or two ago and took many photos on a 5DSR, after white balancing the RAW I can say their armour colours match the real thing very well indeed on the German tanks.

The only thing I wondered was how authentic the patterns they are in are.

ie, they have clearly repainted them, but are they the same colours now as they were then.

AK seems to think going by some of the research they have done their colours are spot on.

As to use they are nice thick paints that need thinning... as said about, Mr Hobby Leveling thinner is a must.