Hello Guys:

Here you have a few pictures my Reheat 120mm Neil Armstrong.

The figure has a few modifications to make it more accurate. Make it with Tamiya Epoxy Putty,the pictures will show. It was painted with Acrylic and Oil paints. A little mis (AMMO by Mig, Model Master, Tamiya).  Some pigments for the weathering. The Camera is scratch, and the flag is printed and custom decals.

Enjoy

Ricardo 

L9liXDB.jpg

5WKGqYw.jpg

mIGmAGR.jpg

W5FvLQO.jpg

lZArWWq.jpg

HoMad7D.jpgrloxQ2B.jpg

SEnLOhF.jpg

U7oQ5iW.jpg

ZkXC0tv.jpg

0W9Izgh.jpg

oQyogOn.jpg

6hDAfgz.jpg

S2vnwi7.jpg

lfqJAEH.jpg

MeGqUUJ.jpg

xL9z58y.jpg

vbJjLWM.jpg

zA8Gcou.jpg

SspZqqc.jpg

FDgcuBk.jpg

HVy8fct.jpg

fTwF546.jpg

YwbwHIb.jpg

Wow - lovely work Ricardo - makes a nice companion piece for Al Shepard.  I particularly like the execution of your diorama - you've captured the flag reflection wonderfully on the visor - Congrats!  Will we see it at Heritagecon?

Best - Ret

Gee, this casting looks terrific! The proportions of the figure is really good!

Is this a new kit Ricardo? I thought Reheat went bye-bye a long time ago?

Your camera looks excellent ...nice job! And the reflection on the visor, like Ret said, looks like a real reflection!

When you mention an exhibition for the end of the Apollo program, do you mean at a model contest or here on ARC? And that would be in 2022 ... right?

This year is the 50th anniversary of Apollo 13 ... just FYI.

I hope to attend HeritageCon in a couple months ... fingers crossed.

Pete

Pete:

Thanks Pete I am glad that you like it.  The figure had a great potential, but as any space kit it had errors. It requires a little work to make it look nice. I bought the figure back in 99, today you

0VnuJ6N.jpg

can find them on the Web, but they are not cheap. Oher option is buying Ignacio’s from Space Helmet Models https://www.facebook.com/Space-Helmet-Models-438055056281252/ they had all the goodies and AL7 and AL7B suits.

The reflection is based on Alan Bean painting. I base all my helmet reflections on his work.

I am thinking more in an exhibition table for the HeritageCON 22, let discus when we all meet. I think the three of us had in off models, but we can talk with other locals’ modelers.

See you at end of march in the HeritageCON

Ricardo

• 1 month later...
On 1/14/2020 at 5:20 PM, Ricardo Salamé said:

Hello Guys:

Here you have a few pictures my Reheat 120mm Neil Armstrong.

The figure has a few modifications to make it more accurate. Make it with Tamiya Epoxy Putty, the pictures will show. It was painted with Acrylic and Oil paints. A little mis (AMMO by Mig, Model Master, Tamiya). Some pigments for the weathering. The Camera is scratch, and the flag is printed and custom decals.

Enjoy

Ricardo

FDgcuBk.jpg

Ricardo,

This photo is absolutely amazing. You've done a great job capturing the Astronauts and

the moments... truly spectacular!

• 1 month later...