Looking for various 1/72 and 1/48 decals

Hi team,
I’m on the hunt for a decals for several projects. I’m afraid I cannot offer payment except for heartfelt gratitude and a credit in the build post.

1/72

- DK Decals B-34/PV-1 Ventura in RAAF Service #72047

- Gloster Meteor F.8 walkways, stencils and warnings etc

- Hawkeye Decals McDonnell-Douglas F/A-18A Hornet 3 SQN (Standard markings) #AAF-004

- Spitfire prototype K5054

- Vietnam People’s Air Force Yak-52, or just VPAF roundels that would fit a 1/72 Yak

1/48

- RNZAF A-4K Skyhawk: blue-red roundels, finflashes and stencils for the “Maritime” (Lizard/Euro-1) scheme; and the low-viz roundels and stencils for the final all-over FS34079 scheme

I’d love to hear from you if you can help 🙂

Edited by K5054NZ

Hi Zac,

Let me check on the OV-1 decals.  I probably have some older Hasegawa ones I won't use as I will be building mine as an Argentine bird.

I can send you a scan, if desired and we can work out the details.  I'm in the U. S.

Cheers,

WARDOG

22 hours ago, Glynn Jacobs said:

Hi Zac,

Let me check on the OV-1 decals.  I probably have some older Hasegawa ones I won't use as I will be building mine as an Argentine bird.

I can send you a scan, if desired and we can work out the details.  I'm in the U. S.

Cheers,

WARDOG

Thanks Glynn, much appreciated! Likewise @Dutch!

Edited by K5054NZ
On 1/18/2020 at 12:26 PM, Glynn Jacobs said:

Hi Zac,

I just sent you a PM about the Mohawk decals.  Please give me a buzz when you can.

Cheers,

WARDOG

Thanks Glynn, your help is very much appreciated!

@Dutch - have you had any luck tracking down the Fokker markings?

After looking through my spare decals I only found the OV-1 Mohawk spares. I am pretty sure I built the white version with orange wingtips and tail, but I have the black U.S.ARMY markings left, which doesn't make sense to me.  However. I also have the ESCI decals with the white U.S. ARMY markings.  Alas, I cannot find the pre-War Dutch orange triangle markings.  So sorry. My memory seems to be failing me of late. Pop me a PM with your mailing address and I will post what I have to you. Kindest regards,  Dutch