Zvezda 1/144 A350-1000 Window Decals

I picked up the Zvezda 1/144 A350-1000.  I don't think I'm going to be masking all the little windows on this one and have been looking for window decals.  But all the ones I'm fining are for the shorter A350-900 from Revell.  Does anyone know where I could find some decals for the windows on the -1000, or failing that precut window masks?  I'm planning to use the Airbus demosntrated markings that come with the kit.  Thanks for any help!

8A Decals has a British Airways A350-1000 in their range as well as individual photo real window sets for a lot of different airliners. Jon (the proprietor) has a window sheet for the A350-900 on his website under 'Accessories'. If you contact him and ask about a set for a -1000 I think he will be able to help you out.

I requested a custom A320 set based on an A321 set he already had in his range and he was very helpful, so it should not be too hard for him to create a -1000 window set for you

:cheers:.