Fightertown Decals 48082 Tomcat Data sheet

Has anyone used the Tomcat Data sheet (48082) from Fightertown?

Boxart F-14A/B/D Tomcat Data Sheet 48082 Fightertown Decals

How are the details on the sheet? I've only read the review on MM, but it did not cover a lot.

Scott

CNJC-IPMS

Just looking at it, I think you can get a good feeling for the level of details we did. Printed at Cartograf, fit to the Hasegawa kit and we did as much as we could think of. It's been sold out for awhile.

If you're building Tamiya (or AMK), you want 48087 which is readily available. We added more stuff and details. I'm pretty proud of this one 😉

brian

3 hours ago, Brian P: Fightertown Decals said:

Just looking at it, I think you can get a good feeling for the level of details we did. Printed at Cartograf, fit to the Hasegawa kit and we did as much as we could think of. It's been sold out for awhile.

If you're building Tamiya (or AMK), you want 48087 which is readily available. We added more stuff and details. I'm pretty proud of this one 😉

brian

Well, guess I will have to get the one for the Tamiya then

Ooohhh..! OK Now I see...

So, 48082 is sized for the Hasegawa kit! I plan on using the AMK one, so I have to get 48087 instead.

I noticed now, a few differences between 082 and 087. The metallic exhaust decals are different sizes, the seats are different sizes, Etc.

What about the weapons decals? Are they sized specifically for the Hasegawa/AMK kits or will they fit "any" 1/48 weapons?

Scott

CNJC-IPMS