FS: 1/48, 1/72, 1/32 and 1/144 scale kits - UPDATED Feb 1

I have the following kits for sale - these are kits that I used to design decal sheets, so some parts may be taken off the sprues for measurement, etc. However, everything is complete. Some of them come with a free Caracal Models decal sheet - you will receive the decals separately when they are released in February.

Update - Feb 1: The Chinook deal had fallen through and I am contacting folks who had emailed me earlier one by one. I reduced prices on many of the kits and added many more.

I need storage space, and I priced the kits to move fast - please help me clear out some space for new Caracal projects. Thanks!

-Italeri 1/48 Chinook HC.2 / CH-47F:   $50  (includes(*) free Caracal Models CD48148 CH-47 Chinook decal sheet - a $14 value)

-Roden 1/32 L-19 / O-1 "Bird Dog":  $25

-Revell 1/32 BAe Hawk "Red Arrows":  $20

-Hasegawa 1/72 MV-22B Osprey "Tanker":  $25 

-Monogram 1/48 F-16 "Air Force Fighter":   $8 , Kit no. 5401 with prototype markings

-Revell/Monogram 1/48 AH-64A Apache:   $8

-Monogram 1/48 F-100D Super Sabre:  $8 

-Kitty Hawk 1/48 Jas-39A/C Gripen:   $25

-AModel / BPK 1/72 Bombardier Challenger CL-600:  $25

-AModel 1/72 Ilyushin Il-14M:  $25

-Sword 1/72 FJ-2 Fury: $12

-Chematic 1/72 Gloster Javelin Mk.9:  $5

-Hobbycraft 1/72 Beech C-45H:  $5

-Hasegawa 1/72 T-34 Mentor:  $5

-MPC (Airfix) 1/72 Kaman SH-2 Seasprite:  $5

-Minicraft 1/144 TBF Avenger + Revell 1/144 F-111A + Revell 1/72 Mig-27:  $10 for all three. Will not sell individually, sorry.

You can add as many Caracal Models decal sheets of your choice to your order at a $2 discount(per sheet).

As usual, I would like to keep this sale within the US/Canada; and PayPal as the only payment method. Please send me a PM (not email) if interested - I reserve the right to prioritize purchases of multiple kits.  

Again, please send a PM and not email.

(*): You will receive the bonus decal sheet when it is released in mid February.

Edited by KursadA

Corrected the scale of the Revell-Monogram F-4E kit: this is the 1/32 scale kit 85-4668.

Edited by KursadA

PM sent on Hasegawa 1/48 AH-64D Apache Longbow:   $30  (includes(*) free Caracal Models CD48170 AH-64D/E Apache decal sheet - a $14 value)

zip code : 70739

Thanks,

Steve Sliger

Greenwell Springs, LA 

• 2 weeks later...

Im on that list too, no idea if anyone other than the original buyer is ahead of me. 

2 minutes ago, phantom said:

If it is, i think it has a long line up of potential  buyers. Me being one of them. One of too many.

Sorry guys.  Not trying to jump the line or anything.  Saw it not crossed off as sold and just thought I’d ask. Thought maybe a previous sale fell through.  I’ll step to the back of the line 🙂

Edited by bikerider

It would really help if you can include your Zip code in the PM. I know where pretty much everyone lives :-), but just in case.