98Phan, to me, you're a good trader.

Even though this trade did NOT go through, (financial problems on my end), I'd like to put in a kudos for 98Phan (Peter).

This guy offered me a 1/32nd scale Sukhoi Killers decal sheet as well as the TwoBobs decal sheet I was looking for for a really decent price. Unfortunately with the birth of my son, I haven't been able to do anything in the way of purchasing it from Peter.

He even offered to ship the decals out to me (me pay later). Considering my financial situation being as tenuous as it is...I declined saying that I did not want him to send his decals then have to wait weeks for payment because "I had to get diapers for my new kid". All I can say is that Peter is one conscientious guy and I'd certainly do another deal with him, if I had the money (or the trade) in hand to do it.

Thanks Peter,

Hugo (The_ANIMAL)

PS: I certainly hope you're recuperating from that accident. I missed that somewhere. Haven't been on the forum as much as I'd like.

I would like to join this thread and mark Peter down as a "Good Trader", speaking as the Secretary of Defense for the Air Forces of Harryland. I have traded with Peter on way past several occasions, and have been more than satisfied each and every time. I cannot and will not address the trades conducted by others.

But for my part, not only has my friend from Canada made good on every agreed upon stipulation of every deal, each time we have exchanged modeling goods, the guy's cat Jane has always managed to sneak in something extra - a pair of metal seats, an extra decal sheet..something, unasked for and totally unexpected. So here's to Pete - and a can of tuna, straight up, shaken, not stirred, for Jane. He is a good man, and an honorable one, and a credit to the hobby and this site.

Harry Crumpacker

Lutz, Florida

I would like to join this thread and mark Peter down as a "Good Trader", speaking as the Secretary of Defense for the Air Forces of Harryland. I have traded with Peter on way past several occasions, and have been more than satisfied each and every time. I cannot and will not address the trades conducted by others.

But for my part, not only has my friend from Canada made good on every agreed upon stipulation of every deal, each time we have exchanged modeling goods, the guy's cat Jane has always managed to sneak in something extra - a pair of metal seats, an extra decal sheet..something, unasked for and totally unexpected. So here's to Pete - and a can of tuna, straight up, shaken, not stirred, for Jane. He is a good man, and an honorable one, and a credit to the hobby and this site.

Harry Crumpacker

Lutz, Florida

I will add my voice here too!

As we say in Aussie..

Straight up bonzer bloke, mate!

Peter and I are in the middle of a series of trades and Pete always seems to PM me with another addition to the box...

Thanks mate, it is my honour to be your friend

:trolls:

MikeJ

Yep, done LOTS of trades with Peter, may have anther coming if I can stop playing with my new car.

For those who dont live near Peter, the BEST way to trade with Peter is over a lg coffee at Tim Hortons.

And you can meet Jane. :thumbsup:

Shucks, guys...thank you. I'm proud to be considered a good guy by each and every one of you. It is truly a humbling experience. We are holding out, thinking a little and drinking a lo...oops! drinking a little and thinking a lot.

Everyone on this site watches out for each other. Some time ago, there was an argument (what else is new?) on another modeLling site Helpfully Stated. You may know it, the site where posters regularly attack the guy who set the site up in the first place!

Anyway, he had mentioned registering, to cut down on the useless hit and run postings so prevalent there. Of course you had the "black helicopter guys", those who think that the X-Files was fact, doing the NRA thing "I'll register when you pry my computer out of my cold dead fingers!"

There was a lofty statement about ARC by a guy whose tag is "modeldenizen", or something like that. Anyway, this "adult" bemoaned the fact that on ARC, there are people who just post to build up their post totals, and we talk about our pet's names and "crap like that"!

I'm surprised that he didn't turn these people in to Tom Ridge. I also think that if he pulled the pool cue out of his dorsal orifice, he might actually start to enjoy life.

Here on ARC we all do enjoy life.

Thank you all for that. There should be a lot of mums smiling, because they did good!

Thank you, dudes!

Cheers, Peter :wasntme:

Jane :wave: