Good morning (if you're around about GMT) everyone

My name is Sean and I have just joined the forum after using it as a resource for quite a long time 🙂

I am a modeller from Essex in the UK and have been back in the hobby for three or four years now. I am a very slow builder so can count on my fingers the number of models I have built in that time. Fatherhood, work and life get in the way. I do feel like I am gradually getting to the level at which I want to be though :). I have built WWII so far, but am currently working on an A-10 and will then be building a Mig-21 and Mig-23

I am married and a father of two girls. I also work as a Police Officer

I joined as I felt it was about time I did as I often go on here to search things and have been meaning to join (and also to get updated of Reid Air Publications 🙂). I also have a specific question I wanted to ask 😆

See you all around 👋

Edited by sheppsea

Welcome! There's a great bunch of guys, and some gals I think, here with a wealth of knowledge. Many with personal experience from serving in the armed forces of whatever country they are from. Glad to have you!!

Thank you for the welcomes, indeed I should have post some of my work - below is a selection of my more recent work 🙂

All are 1/48 as that is my preferred scale 🙂

Airfix Defiant

48479909616_77acba2501_c.jpg

ICM Heinkel He-111

48006719488_994f1be640_c.jpg

Airfix Spitfire Mk VB

45317607095_6531f0c3ba_c.jpg

Airfix P-40

44413316470_b3ba15c5c7_c.jpg

Tamiya Mosquito

44428446662_a60e7603a5_c.jpg

Airfix Stuka

41994511912_f6aed61822_c.jpg

Just now, Cajun21 said:

Sean,

Nice work! Especially like the Defiant.

Cheers:cheers:

Itch

Thank you - unfortunately my daughter got hold of that since I took the photos (as well as my Stuka)

It is currently laying down damaged while I try to source spare parts (Airfix could help with the Stuka but not the Defiant)