Hello to all, quick question, anyone know if the decals for the 9/13 mig 29  are of decent quality. I am in the process of doing there su 35 and had to order a set from Begemot, which by the way is excellent.

The decals for the su 35 are terrible from GWH.

Thanks in advance

Robert

I've built their 9-12 and 9-13 kits and both decals were thick, ended up using aftermarket for both. I have Su-35 kit, haven't built it yet, but decals look the same as what comes with MiG-29 kits.

Cheers, Miro.

Since L4823 decal vendor has been changed to the China mainland best manufacturer.

Su-35 kit decal is excellent, both design(with help from Gabor assures it most accurate even compared with other 3rd party brands) and printing(accurate color and no set off), just a bit thick.

Kit decal reacts perfectly with Gunze mark softer the blue cap one.

If it is terrible then I have to call Cartograf decal as bad as well.

I did the GWH Su-35 a year ago.  The kit decals are great in detail, sharpness and I guess accuracy... but ya they are thick.  I ended up using a mixture of kit decals, and the aftermarket begemot sheet.  Overall, I'm satisfied, but I do wish the kit decals were thinner. 

I agree 100% I did the same using begemot and the kit decals and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Hopefully I'll be getting a canopy in the mail soon. 

Anybody know when the GWH mig 29 9-19 will be back in stock? Can't find one anywhere.

On 1/27/2020 at 2:28 PM, Robertkp111 said:

I agree 100% I did the same using begemot and the kit decals and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Hopefully I'll be getting a canopy in the mail soon. 

Anybody know when the GWH mig 29 9-19 will be back in stock? Can't find one anywhere.

I got the Mig-29 SMT from Kitlinx 2 weeks ago, just started working on it yesterday.