Minicraft Replacement Parts?

I was wondering if anyone had any experience dealing with Minicraft about replacement parts? It seems that based on what it says on their website, they do try to  replace parts or decals for customers. I recently pulled out their 1:144 Early B-52H kit #14615 in hopes to build it. However over the years I must have misplaced the decal sheet for the kit. I sent a message to the email they have listed on their website but I haven't got a reply back in over a week. Anyone have any thoughts?

Edited by Griffin2929

Last year I had bought a E-3 kit which had C-97 cockpit glazing in it. I emailed them about it and they were happy send out the correct part to Australia at no cost to me. I had the new part in about 3 weeks.

I can't recall how long it took for their reply. I'd give it a little longer, then prompt them again.

On 1/25/2020 at 4:45 PM, Trojan Thunder said:

Last year I had bought a E-3 kit which had C-97 cockpit glazing in it. I emailed them about it and they were happy send out the correct part to Australia at no cost to me. I had the new part in about 3 weeks.

I can't recall how long it took for their reply. I'd give it a little longer, then prompt them again.

That's good to hear. I'll hang on a little longer.