Nuremberg Toy Fair Next Weekend

3 hours ago, 11bee said:

Hoping we see a new large scale subject from Tamiya.  At minimum their new F51D but ideally a brand new subject.  

I’m going to guess a 1/32 Bf 109G-6 to capitalize on their research and close the book on that aircraft in that scale.  Not sexy, but it will sell!

8 hours ago, Falconxlvi said:

I’m going to guess a 1/32 Bf 109G-6 to capitalize on their research and close the book on that aircraft in that scale.  Not sexy, but it will sell!

Yes it will.   I swore off -109's ages ago but should T release one, I will join the rest of the lemmings and queue up to buy one.   Tamiya's large scale stuff is just that good. 

Heck, if they offered up a 1/32 kit of some dog poop, I'd probably end up buying it. 

5 hours ago, 11bee said:

Yes it will.   I swore off -109's ages ago but should T release one, I will join the rest of the lemmings and queue up to buy one.   Tamiya's large scale stuff is just that good. 

Heck, if they offered up a 1/32 kit of some dog poop, I'd probably end up buying it. 

Nah.  That subject needs to come from HONG KONG as the release of TGII gets closer. 

Rick L. 

Beginning to steal the show are those kits from Special Hobby, Dora, Modelsvit  and other that stir the juices!!  Hope Special Hobby does a 48th AH-1G Cobra, following their excellent 72 tooth one!!

Also hope to hear more about Eduard's, once mentioned, P-36 and P-40B/C in 48th????

And just MAYBE, someone will replace that ancient Monogram/Revell UH-1C/M Huey!!  That would be the topping on the ice cream!!

Bo

On 1/26/2020 at 6:51 AM, 11bee said:

🙂

On 1/25/2020 at 1:08 PM, VADM Fangschleister said:

Hoping for:

1/32 T-38

1/32 F-106

I know....I know. 

A dream too far. 

Yeah buddy! I'd be down for both of these 😁 Fred K.

And the BAD News just keeps on coming!!  Was really hoping Special Hobby would scale up their 72nd Bell AH-1G Cobra to 48th scale!!  That'd be a No Brainer, since there is NO 'good' 48th scale Cobra from anyone!!

Bo