NCC-1217 USS Iroquois.

Another Star Trek models I made with spare parts and pop cans. Supply vessel USS Iroquois , NCC-1217. Picked Iroquois as that is the ship my Father served on.  The first Iroquois not 230.

Hump5Co.jpg

VtXiteB.jpg

ZP1ZqTV.jpg

2 hours ago, phantom said:

Another Star Trek models I made with spare parts and pop cans. Supply vessel USS Iroquois , NCC-1217. Picked Iroquois as that is the ship my Father served on.  The first Iroquois not 230.

Hump5Co.jpg

VtXiteB.jpg

ZP1ZqTV.jpg

Very nice work Mr  Phantom a good way of recycling cans if ever I saw one good paint job to.

how many more have you made in this way ...?   shows us the fleet .

regards Barrie ( the old guy ) 

14 hours ago, phantom said:

These are the only two heavy modifications. But here is the fleet....

mtKOfx4.jpg

oAvEYZC.jpg

WOW that is some fleet and some fantastic display of your work I wish that I had some where like that to display my own work, brilliant Max just brilliant. how many aircraft do you have on display ....? or is this just the tip of the iceberg ..?  

regards Barrie

34 minutes ago, phantom said:

Last count was 420 aircraft, 140 of those are Phantoms.

Looks like I was right, tip of the iceberg,  a very BIG iceberg. you must know the phantom aircraft better than the pilots who flew them, dare I ask how many star trek related craft you have ...?

regards Barrie ( the old guy )

Great conversion Phantom. I had built mine years ago but used a piece pf ABS plumbing pipe. Stripped it down to rebuild it and it still sits that way. Thanks for the inspiration to get going on it again and get it off of the shelf of doom.