March 2020 releases

I know many of you are wondering about the next batch, so here it is. The March  line-up will be:

• CD48142: 1/48 EF-111A Raven
  • CD48148: 1/48 CH-47 Chinook
  • CD48156: 1/48 Rafale
  • CD48160: 1/48 F-16 "The Early Years"
  • CD48167: 1/48 P-51H Mustang
  • CD48170: 1/48 AH-64D/E Apache
  • CD72094: 1/72 F-104 "Starfighters"
  • CD72095: 1/72 Rafale

This should be a blockbuster month, and I am expecting high demand for the P-51H, EF-111 and F-16 sheets in particular.

As usual, please let us keep this thread to the discussion of these subjects coming in the next batch - I don't have anything else to share about the sheets in the batch after this, or anything else in the pipeline. I am still working on the final list of March releases, which will be mostly 1/72 and 1/144. 

Edited by KursadA

Cool!

Really looking forward to the Early F-16 sheet...I think that'll motivate me to start a project I've wanted to do for a long time.

Thanks for including the Israeli and Iranian flags...definitely a first!

• 3 weeks later...

Changed the topic to March 2020 releases.

Folks, I will be scaling down the scope of this month's releases and save some of them for April.  Nothing to worry about, I have just been overwhelmed with some new responsibilities in my real career; and the success of one of my other businesses. I just did not have the time to finish all of the instruction sheets this month, so I will be postponing the release of the EF-111, AH-64 and CH-47 sheets to April.

This will also allow me to have something to sell in April in case the coronavirus situation gets worse in Italy (where Cartograf is based).

So, this month's releases will be:

• CD48156: 1/48 Rafale
  • CD48160: 1/48 F-16 "The Early Years"
  • CD48167: 1/48 P-51H Mustang
  • CD72095: 1/72 Rafale

For the rest of the year, I will try to release 4-5 sheets every month as opposed to mammoth batches of 8-10 sheets every 2 months or so. I will send the mass email tonight and will enable preorders for all new releases.