United States & Flag logos needed

I'd like to finish off an old Estes build I did of the Mercury Redstone in 1/34 scale.   The decals were peel off stickers and laid down OK to the booster but the white United States and US flag would not have looked right on the corrugated surface of the Mercury capsule.  Is anyone aware of anyone, other that Tango Papa, doing up decals in this scale for the Mercury capsules?   I thought I had stumbled across someone doing markings for all the Mercury capsules and their unique names and logos but don't seem to be able to find anything on the interweb.   Would love to find something for the old Estes 1/54 Gemini Titan as well.   

6 hours ago, habu2 said:

Not capsule markings but have you seen these?

https://www.ebay.com/str/Accur8-Products?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

I have the Redstone and Little Joe "skins" but have not applied them yet.

I have the skins for the 1/54 Gemini Titan.   Probably won't use the capsule and instrument package since I picked up 3d printed kit for this.

6 hours ago, habu2 said:

The latest release of the MR kit uses waterslide decals. Estes sells replacement decal sheets here:

https://estesrockets.com/product/067145-mercury-redstone-waterslide-decal/

Have you tried to use these new decals with setting solution?   Wondering if they are OK or like the old Monogram decals.

4 hours ago, K2Pete said:

What about making your own decals Drifterdon?

If you've got the stickers, scan 'em maybe adjust 'em at bit, and print 'em out on Decal film/paper at the exact scale you want!

Pete

Hey Pete,  Decal making is one of those skill sets I've yet to master.   Tried it once for decals for a retro build of the old Estes SPEV before Semroc released the kit.   Total failure on my part. 

1 hour ago, Drifterdon said:

Have you tried to use these new decals with setting solution?   Wondering if they are OK or like the old Monogram decals.

I have not. I got as far as getting the escape tower struts together and it’s stuck in the paint queue with what seems like a million others.