Gotta Love Shippers

I ordered the Steel Beach F-14B Conversion Set from the The 48ers back in December. I had a good email exchange with Ilias. He tracked down the package about a week ago. It was stuck in ICS for a few weeks. Well the package finally arrived. It looks like someone punted it around the building. The resin set was fine because Ilias and his crew had done a great job of packing it. And, yes I'll be ordering from The 48ers again.

unnamed (1).jpg

Edited by Grand Toad

Oh my! Only thing it looks like they didn't do was shoot at it with arrows or something. They have soccer game in the back room with it? 

One of these days I'm going to print up some stickers "Handle With Extreme Aggression!" and "Lift From Anywhere You Want" just to see how they'd handle something with instructions to beat it up. :woot.gif:

Edited by niart17

That is just awesome! NOT!

I once had a package delivered, carrier set it by my front door in a puddle of water. By the time I got home, the bottom of the box and the sides were saturated.  Luckily the contents was a weapons set sealed in plastic.